Retained list will be my decision insists Stuart Gray

Guest shakesby

Don't you think we are getting that big club mentality now ? We're setting up in a very modern, progressive way more often seen in Europe than the UK, Gray is just head coach, doing something many people in football say he's good at, what has Hoddle been doing within football (apart from TV) for the last 10 years or so ?

Gray has the respect of the players, Hoddle has a reputation of being a "little strange" with his religious views and trying to impose them onto the players...

Roeder is more my concern for being Gray's replacement mind...

Depends how you look at it, to me it could be more to do with us wanting to make up for Gray's short comings.

Still young though. Back up left winger for me next season to chuck on if we need some pace. He would replace Maghoma for me as our 2nd choice left midfielder. Helan and Maguire as back ups, with us bringing 2 quality wingers in.

But he can't play football ...

Don't you think we are getting that big club mentality now ? We're setting up in a very modern, progressive way more often seen in Europe than the UK, Gray is just head coach, doing something many people in football say he's good at, what has Hoddle been doing within football (apart from TV) for the last 10 years or so ?

Gray has the respect of the players, Hoddle has a reputation of being a "little strange" with his religious views and trying to impose them onto the players...

Roeder is more my concern for being Gray's replacement mind...

The UK is in Europe….. Just saying like

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Believe he still has it Trev. Has strong links with Roeder too. Was getting back into management recently too. Assisting at QPR trying to sort out the mess there.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

When he has managed he's done a great job. Best England manager we had apart from Robson. Took Swindon to the Prem for their only visit to top flight. Great coach with massive contacts. I wouldn't be dissapointed by him coming.

Hoddle or some other "name" from abroad if we are going to attract the right level of player to the championship... need a name as well as the money?

Hoddle in as a coach / manager or as a DOF ?.Is there still a DOF to come in or is that role being taken up by the committee ?.

Guest chezzyowl61

I have to agree with Bloodaxe, he has great credentials BUT as other have mentioned has been out of the game for too long?

Has anyone mentioned Warnock yet?

Stated that he will not put the spirit of the team at risk.

Agree with that 100%, we do not need a group of talented, egotistical, individuals, instead a TEAM of players who are all in the fight together and know what their jobs are.

For get Arsenal and think Chelsea.