NEW PITCH MANIA!

Guest mrbluesky

I would literally pay 39 quid to see that on the opening day of the season

Your wish is granted! 😊

Looks absolutely incredible. I'm sure Carvahal said something about the 'old facilities' getting a revamp on the Radio Sheffield interview yesterday. We are finally giving our club a modern makeover, I cannot wait for the St Mirren friendly.

Looks absolutely incredible. I'm sure Carvahal said something about the 'old facilities' getting a revamp on the Radio Sheffield interview yesterday. We are finally giving our club a modern makeover, I cannot wait for the St Mirren friendly.

They've knocked down the dome at the training ground so I suppose that's included in that statement to

Have always been intrigued by that Presto Sign (currently sponsoring blunts in some way aren't they?)

Was it just painted over and now lettering showing through, or is it residual adhesive from Stick on lettering?

Either way it can't be that big an issue to spruce up.

Give me a 5ltr can of cellulose thinners and ill do it for them fro price of a season ticket. (not really)

Have always been intrigued by that Presto Sign (currently sponsoring blunts in some way aren't they?)

Was it just painted over and now lettering showing through, or is it residual adhesive from Stick on lettering?

Either way it can't be that big an issue to spruce up.

Give me a 5ltr can of cellulose thinners and ill do it for them fro price of a season ticket. (not really)

Bert McGee would turn in his grave, God rest him