Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Ojo signing for Wolves on a season long loan Good signing for them, and would have been a decent one for us as well

Yeah looks a prospect, but another that's unproven and young so potentially inconsistent.

Prefer the French lad Sougou that we are in for... will be our player and has done it at the highest level, I.e. Champions League

Edited by hallam_stallion

Yeah looks a prospect, but another that's unproven and young so potentially inconsistent.

Prefer the French lad Sougou that we are in for... will be our player and has done it at the highest level, I.e. Champions League

This is true, if we can pull that one off, he will be more of a finished product

This is true, if we can pull that one off, he will be more of a finished product

That will be three wide men that fall into that category, Matias, Wallace and Sougou

Exciting players that will allow us to play with confidence in the attacking areas

Excellent recruitment

I wonder if we are going to see the sort of deals that were talked about earlier A lot was made, by journalists, and the odd rival manager, about what we were going to do in the transfer market. More than once it was hinted that we would be amazed at some of the targets we were supposed to be pursuing. Well, so far, it's been a lot more low key than that, interesting, certainly, but hardly ground breaking stuff. Of course there's still time for us to make a splash, and the signing of Joao was an interesting one, but so far, there's been no indication that we are ready to compete with the top clubs, when it comes to transfer fees.

We might have had a bid in for all the top players that have been linked, and some others, but it looks like we a playing hardball with figures. Let's be honest the Matias signing is a big coup, especially at the price. Lopez is also a big signing in this league.

We may just get someone around deadline when a few clubs who need to sell get desperate.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Rantie is crap I seriously think we have a better first 11 then most sides

Sougou

LB

Jones

Top 6 realistic

YESSSS