Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

So looks like Dallas will be signing for Leeds, leaves the door open for us to sign Buckley?

Due to the imminent arrival of Sougou, I don't reckon we'll be in the market for another winger. A central striker, a left back and possibly Austin later on in the window then I reckon that'll be us just about done.

Guest wilyfox

Murray is available at Palace, according to the press down here

Thought he would be. Had the debate about him on here a couple of months ago. Knew he wouldn't be leading the line for Palace, come September.

Guest wilyfox

IPSWICH: Jonathan Douglas having a medical and #itfc are hopeful of it being done today.

Ipswich do seem to stockpile CMs.

No figure quoted today, but yes I saw that somewhere. He'd be a decent loan but only to buy Joao a bit of time I reckon. Certainly wouldn't want us to pay £3m for him

With the figures being banded around for Rhodes, £3m for Murray is a bargain. Agree it may be too much for a 31 year old. 

You'd struggle to get a 20 goal a season striker for less though.

IPSWICH: Jonathan Douglas having a medical and #itfc are hopeful of it being done today.

Ipswich do seem to stockpile CMs.

My Ipswich mate said they were looking at coke too. He wasn't too happy with me as at a family meal his uncle asked his son who the best team was, He replied Sheffield Wednesday lol i knew telling him that everyday on the school run would work 1 day.

Anyway i told him coke was awesome and we didn't want him to leave. Be a top signing for them :)

Debatable, teams like Derby are still streets ahead of us IMO.

Teams like Derby, Middlesbrough etc are on the last chance saloon they can't maintain the spending for ever, Bent is apparently on 50k a week that isn't sustainable for championship clubs!