Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

lads whos the guy who played for cardiff in the prem and in the champ, think he a wide player,,, mite be a chilean int'l or somert even tho he seems like hes a brit, either went to serie A or nearly went to serie A in january? 

did he move in the end? (if you know who i mean)

Guest wilyfox

lads whos the guy who played for cardiff in the prem and in the champ, think he a wide player,,, mite be a chilean int'l or somert even tho he seems like hes a brit, either went to serie A or nearly went to serie A in january? 

did he move in the end? (if you know who i mean)

Do you mean Gary Medel? If so, he's a defensive mid.

Why was he transfer listed? Do they need cash?

Their fans aren't happy with it. Not sure why he's been listed. They've transfer listed the captain too.

That Luke James has been transfer listed too after scoring a massive 2 goals.. and loads on here wanted us to sign him last summer! 

Their fans aren't happy with it. Not sure why he's been listed. They've transfer listed the captain too.

That Luke James has been transfer listed too after scoring a massive 2 goals.. and loads on here wanted us to sign him last summer!

I don't know if they still do the same but if a player hadn't signed a new contract which they had been offered then the club transfer listed them

I'll bet they're not happy. I wouldn't be.

Be like us transfer listing Westwood (can you imagine the meltdown). Would cast some doubts about what direction the club were heading in.

As for Luke James, I'm sure there were many more suggesting we sign Afobe...oh noes WHAT HAVE I DONE!!??