Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Anyone else watched Luongo and wondered what the hell all the fuss is about ??

He was non-existent in the play-off's, just like Swindon's defence. lol

He went awol during the end of season run in, after he made it known he wanted to leave for a new challenge higher level.

However to be fair, earlier in the season he was impressive and earned his rave reviews from his impressive displays at the Asian Cup

and was named player of the tournament whilst helping the Aussies win that on home soil.

I rate him but the asking price seems steep and we could probably get someone more proven at this level and better quality for a lot cheaper.

He was non-existent in the play-off's, just like Swindon's defence. lol

He went awol during the end of season run in, after he made it known he wanted to leave for a new challenge higher level.

However to be fair, earlier in the season he was impressive and earned his rave reviews from his impressive displays at the Asian Cup

and was named player of the tournament whilst helping the Aussies win that on home soil.

I rate him but the asking price seems steep and we could probably get someone more proven at this level and better quality for a lot cheaper.

And we've also got more important positions to fill , wide players are crucial and goalscoring ones at that

Actually Gayle is the type of player who Nuhiu needs alongside, someone who is quick, sharp and able to run beyond. May is too slow for that role and when they both play together, we have the most pedestrian strike force in the division. However, I think we do need two strikers, a quick striker like Gayle, and someone to lead the line, or at least to give us the option of playing a lone striker.

Agree with this, May just wasn't on Nuhiu's wavelength this year, didn't play close enough to him and was too slow and weak to make decent runs. Gayle would be far better suited to that role.