Ins and outs then ?

Guest Daniel Walker

One thing is for certain , this is going to be a summer we have never seen the likes of before. 

Sounds like a revolving door would come in handy at Hillsbro over the next few months. 

As well as Westwood, Lees & Loovens, Kieran Lee is a must keep.

Always been very good and shown a lot of potential and is now starting to shine in a very average side. Playing alongside some better quality players I think he will blossom.

Hutchinson has to go we can't afford to carry an injury & red card prone player like him. Not sure Maguire is good enough either.

I would ditch almost all of them if it were possible ( it isnt cos some have contracts)

imho westwood lees  possibly lee  Mcgugan, lavery   bye and thanks everyone else 

haven't seen anyone wanting to keep that many love to know what SG thinks 

Personally I think it would be a mistake to move too many players on.  I think we've got to look more towards evolution than revolution as we do seem to be moving in the right direction at the moment.

I would look to keep Loovens, Semedo, Lee, Maguire, Maghoma, even Buxton and Zayatte despite their obvious injury records and release the rest of the players who are out of contract.

Some will scoff at keeping Maghoma but I would keep him.  Granted if we bring in better quality in the wide areas he will be pushed further down the pecking order but I still feel he has something to offer and I feel if we discarded him now we might just regret it in the future?

As I've said before despite the recent changes I'm not expecting that much activity in the market this summer.  Maybe 4 or 5 quality players in one way or another but I believe next summer will see the real push as DC will want to make sure we reach his target of promotion to the Premier League by 2017?

We've always said, it's hard to do early summer deals, only the clubs with money to spend can do that. Well, now we can do that. Let's go and get our most ambitious target early on, as it will help us lure better players to follow on. That way, things will snowball and more and more people will start to believe in the project. We might even sell a few more season tickets.

I am not sure who is out of contract in the summer, so this is a bit of guess work.

Coke - release.

Corry- release.

Dielna - move on as I don't think he can take us to the next level.

Madine - already gone.

Maghoma - nowhere near good enough at this level. He must go.

McCabe - move on.

Palmer - heart says keep him, but head says let him go. He could have been a great player but never quite stepped up enough for me.

Buxton - re-sign 12/18 months as squad player.

Hutchinson - re-sign 12 months

Kirkland - re-sign for 18 months.

Lee - re-sign for 18/24 months.

Loovens - re-sign for 12/18 months.

Maguire - re-sign for 12 months as squad player.

Semedo - re-sign for 12 months as squad player.

Kelher - never seen him play, so hard to call.

Edited by ChapSmurf