Lees or Loovens

Loovens is better at collecting yellow cards, and injuries. Lees is better at staying fit, and not falling foul of the officials, but both of them are superb, and complement each other brilliantly when they both play in the same defence.

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

Tom lees every day of the week. Young, quick, good on the ball and is a leader. I want him at this club for the next 10 years. He's the complete modern centre back.

Tom lees every day of the week. Young, quick, good on the ball and is a leader. I want him at this club for the next 10 years. He's the complete modern centre back.

Agree with you. He's the future so I'd say Lees no question.

Zayatte. First central defender on the team sheet based on form.

Eh?

I mean. Zayatte has had a good couple of months for us.

But Lees hasn't really put a foot wrong either, all season. Few dodgy moments but that'll happen over the course of the 45 games he's played....

Have I mentioned that he's only been booked once in those 45 games?

AND he looks like a labrador.

Btu0X6gCcAAHrf3.jpg

Eh?

I mean. Zayatte has had a good couple of months for us.

But Lees hasn't really put a foot wrong either, all season. Few dodgy moments but that'll happen over the course of the 45 games he's played....

Have I mentioned that he's only been booked once in those 45 games?

AND he looks like a labrador.

Btu0X6gCcAAHrf3.jpg

Much as I dislike Leeds, one of them created that. So... Kudos

Although both play the same position they are different footballers, both are very good individually but are even better together as a pairing.

If Loovens can stay fit and try to be a bit more careful regarding his card count I believe that we'll have the best CD partnership in the Championship next season.

Edited by paddyowl

Lees performance drops when played with dielna. Not when he's not paired with loovens. Quite understandable too. And to answer the OP, why do we have to choose? There's 2 CB slots not 1.

Don't choose then buddy no1 is forcing you :)

I was just curious as to why people think Lees is so much better, they'd be 2nd and 3rd behind Westwood in player of the year for me.

Edited by parkerowl