Safety

Guest SolihullOwl

Guest SolihullOwl

Following on from my Mathematical post here is a form guide prediction for our final league points tally.

Presently played 36 points 49. (1.36pts per game). 49 plus (10 games remaining x 1.36 pts rounded up) 14 pts = 63 points

Last 5 games we have accrued 9 points from 15.(1.8 pts). 49 plus 18 points = 67 points.

Last 10 games we have accrued 12 points.(1.2 pts) 49 points plus 12 points = 61 points.

Therefore we can realistically expect to finish on between 61 points and 67 points.

Using the same formulas for Millwall and Wigan respectively, their expected points based on p36, last 5 and last 10 are as follows.

Wigan p36 points 31 = average .86 pts per game x 46 = 40 points

Last 5 games = 6 pts equates to 12 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 43 points.

Last 10 games = 10 points equates to 10 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 41 points.

Millwall p36 points 31 = average .86 pts per game x 46 = 40 points

Last 5 games = 1 pt equates to 2 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 33 points.

Last 10 games = 8 points equates to 8 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 39 points.

Therefore in respect of our final league table position in correlation to relegation zone

Wednesday p46 pts 61-67 (our best since promotion)

Wigan p46 pts 40-43

Millwall p46 pts 33-40

How's that for everyone?

Uto wtid wawaw

Guest SolihullOwl

I've got time to kill while my lads settle down for bed and the other half is at work. You're on here as well so you're hardly the epitome of Mr Party Animal!

Following on from my Mathematical post here is a form guide prediction for our final league points tally.

Presently played 36 points 49. (1.36pts per game). 49 plus (10 games remaining x 1.36 pts rounded up) 14 pts = 63 points

Last 5 games we have accrued 9 points from 15.(1.8 pts). 49 plus 18 points = 67 points.

Last 10 games we have accrued 12 points.(1.2 pts) 49 points plus 12 points = 61 points.

Therefore we can realistically expect to finish on between 61 points and 67 points.

Using the same formulas for Millwall and Wigan respectively, their expected points based on p36, last 5 and last 10 are as follows.

Wigan p36 points 31 = average .86 pts per game x 46 = 40 points

Last 5 games = 6 pts equates to 12 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 43 points.

Last 10 games = 10 points equates to 10 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 41 points.

Millwall p36 points 31 = average .86 pts per game x 46 = 40 points

Last 5 games = 1 pt equates to 2 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 33 points.

Last 10 games = 8 points equates to 8 points over next 10 games plus 31 = total 39 points.

Therefore in respect of our final league table position in correlation to relegation zone

Wednesday p46 pts 61-67 (our best since promotion)

Wigan p46 pts 40-43

Millwall p46 pts 33-40

How's that for everyone?

Uto wtid wawaw

You have way too much time on your hands lol

Well I look at it like this, if we get 60 points then we need to find another 20 points next season for a playoff place (to be 100% sure with no doubt) 6 more wins and two draws.

I can think of plenty games where if we'd had the quality I hope we've got next year we'd get 80 points.

Way too much time on his hands? If you're mathematically minded you could calculate and write this down in 10 - 15 mins or less... whilst some will be watching mind numbing tv, picking your noses and staring blankly at the screen. But Solihull is the one who's getting the stick lol... Sort thi life out lad, if you can sort your life out in a way you can handle stats then you'll be fine.  :biggrin:

Think it shows what a remarkable job Gray has done

I am not gonna lie and say he was ever my choice as manager - and i always thought he was a dead man walking (to coin a crass phrase)

But seems a shame that after he's overachieved (points/position-wise) this season that he's likely to be a victim of the fall out of the takeover

We could be safe after thirty eight matches but only on goal difference not being overturned but thirty nine matches could see us mathematically safe , when was the last time that happened . When we finished ninth were we safe so early . Wednesday over the years has got to a lot of us when instesd of looking up its , look how early we are safe :-) or is it just me

Think it shows what a remarkable job Gray has done

I am not gonna lie and say he was ever my choice as manager - and i always thought he was a dead man walking (to coin a crass phrase)

But seems a shame that after he's overachieved (points/position-wise) this season that he's likely to be a victim of the fall out of the takeover

I must admit i was shouting for Holloway as manager ,so shows what i know . lol

Gray has proven me totally wrong ,and i hold my hands up and say well done to him,and long may it continue.