Stevie May

Did you go tonight George?

Were you counting up the Nuhiu misses?

I did.

He was our stand out player. How he manages to keep the ball when he has so many defenders around him sometimes is amazing.

It's not like we created much is it. He missed that header in the second half. If he could jumo he could've got himself over the top of it and kept it down. Unfortunately that's his main weakness. Jumping and heading.

Way too much groundbait George.

You know me Fedders. I says it as it is!

I offer a £25 charity bet if you can prove that May has had more chances than Nuhiu. I am 99% certain he hasn't!

When May has a chance he gets to work the keeper or has goals chalked off unfairly (Bolton twice). Nuhiu rarely works the keeper.

Trust me this is correct.

How anyone can say Nuhiu is not a promble is beyond me! flipping dogshit he is.

How can you defend a donkey like Nuhiu. He is a joke of a footballer. Should have scored twice tonight.

Unbelievable! I was pointing his flashes of brilliance out to a mate that went with me tonight. Basically every time the ball came to him. He hardly put a foot wrong all game. I don't know what you were watching.

we have had some poo strikers over the years:

peter feely, john lowey , nuhui is as bad as these two imo and probably worse

it's all about opinions but we must have some of the most myopic cretinous fans around

(i'm probably one you think) but the likes of shandy and shitehead would do us all a favour if they fell on their pens and shoved 

their keyboards up their arses

A world class striker would struggle in this side.

This club went backwards the day Drenthe and McGugan went back.

They have not been replaced with even a less talented paceman or experienced attacking midfielder.

Sounded like Keane and Baker have been dropped in the deep end and aghast at the lack of movement from the team when attacking,

Edited by Flat Owl

They have not been replaced with even a less talented paceman or experienced attacking midfielder.

Sounded like Keane and Baker have been dropped in the deep end and aghast at the lack of movement from the team when attacking,

This ^^^^

I think it says a lot when we bring in a youngster with only a hatful of senior games under his belt (Keane), who is drafted in ahead of May in the starting XI

I still have faith that May will come good but it just isn't working for him a the minute, nor is it for any of our strikers. Nuihu I've had enough of now, he needs permanently dropping and brought on when we need ermmm something?

Edited by FreshOwl

So on a night when Nuhiu misses lots of chances again, we single out a striker given the last 15 minutes. Only on Owlstalk

No. It's not only the last 15 minutes tonight. He has about one good game every five. He needs to get stuck in more. He needs to take his lead from Maguire. He needs to somehow increase his physicality and he needs to go out on loan if his confidence is shot.

Agreed.

McGugan and Drenthe gave us something we didn't have before, and we're certainly lacking now they're gone. Pace, skill, creativity. We just looked more of a threat.

As for tonight, I just can't understand why Gray left Lee and May out. Lost last week, fair enough. But we produced our best performance of the season the week before with the same team.

we have had some poo strikers over the years:

peter feely, john lowey , nuhui is as bad as these two imo and probably worse

it's all about opinions but we must have some of the most myopic cretinous fans around

(i'm probably one you think) but the likes of shandy and shitehead would do us all a favour if they fell on their pens and shoved 

their keyboards up their arses

Bit rude and aggressive. I was only expressing an opinion. Why would you wish harm upon me (and George)? Are you related to Stevie May in some way?