Stevie May

I offer a £25 charity bet if you can prove that May has had more chances than Nuhiu. I am 99% certain he hasn't!

When May has a chance he gets to work the keeper or has goals chalked off unfairly (Bolton twice). Nuhiu rarely works the keeper.

Trust me this is correct.

How anyone can say Nuhiu is not a promble is beyond me! flipping dogshit he is.

post-26224-0-84885600-1422399466_thumb.p

Guest TommyTank

No. It's not only the last 15 minutes tonight. He has about one good game every five. He needs to get stuck in more. He needs to take his lead from Maguire. He needs to somehow increase his physicality and he needs to go out on loan if his confidence is shot.

Stevie May is feeding off scraps, the scraps seem to be falling to Nuhiu who infairness couldnt hit a barn door.

Nuhiu is decent outside the area, he plays his part but the amount of chances he gets he should be easily touching 15 this season, we just dont have a good blend of strikers.

Nuhiu would be decent behind a Cameron Jerome type, creating things and chipping in now and again.

May needs to be on the shoulder of the last defender, to do that he needs a target man who can win headers and actually direct his headers.

The pairing doesnt work, May and Keane could be the answer going off tonight, or even Maguire again up top with May or Keane.

Bring Madine back into the picture, Madine and May might be worth a try for a few games.

We need to get a front 2 working together and we start scoring.

Seems lacking in confidence but it's not as if he got much of a sniff tonight did he. If he did the ref would rule it out like all his other goals that should've stood.

He's had some rotten luck here so far and now he's experiencing some of the Hillsborough negativity that has affected plenty before him.

we have had some poo strikers over the years:

peter feely, john lowey , nuhui is as bad as these two imo and probably worse

it's all about opinions but we must have some of the most myopic cretinous fans around

(i'm probably one you think) but the likes of shandy and shitehead would do us all a favour if they fell on their pens and shoved

their keyboards up their arses

I fell on my pen and it still works. So that little experiment came to nothing.

I tried the keyboard thing too. It was a bit uncomfortable after upgrading to an LG G3 (massive screen). I quite liked it when someone called me though. Mmmmmm good vibrations.

What about people with different (better!) opinions from you upsets you so much? It's OK we'll not judge.

In all seriousness, Stevie didn't do much; but he wasn't on long enough to have an impact.

I thought that both Keane and Nuhiu played well. Both had their fair share of neat classy touches. And were involved in some decent play, especially in the first half.

Anyone criticising Atdhe's performance in particulat tonight wants their eyes testing.

They're probably too similar to play together though. So the Nuhiu-haters will probably get their way for the next game.

Guest TommyTank

May is our best striker, he's obviously come to the club and wanted to hit the ground running, he works his socks off, he's showed enough for us all to see he can make it at this level.

He started brightly, he then got anxious and now he's desperate. It happens, its not like we are overly blessed with creative players. Its no coincidence we can't score goals.

I don't think the step up is the problem more of a change of environment, he will settle.

We lack creativity, we lack pace, we lack power. We can play nice football at times if we are allowed to.

Those 3 things need sorting.

Unbelievable! I was pointing his flashes of brilliance out to a mate that went with me tonight. Basically every time the ball came to him. He hardly put a foot wrong all game. I don't know what you were watching.

May is unhappy at Wednesday, he's got a bird in Scotland that he hasnt been with long, he lives on his own down here and i have heard the only player he spent time with is out on loan (i assume it was Gary Madine), he still a young lad, hopefully his chick moves down here.

I think we need to get off his back, he's a young lad trying to settle in.

ITK.

No wonder his confidence is shot if he's been hanging around with Madine. Edited by CoDSW3

we have had some poo strikers over the years:

peter feely, john lowey , nuhui is as bad as these two imo and probably worse

it's all about opinions but we must have some of the most myopic cretinous fans around

(i'm probably one you think) but the likes of shandy and shitehead would do us all a favour if they fell on their pens and shoved

their keyboards up their arses

I just had a glance through some previous threads because I wanted to understand where the hate for me and George came from and I've just worked out that you're a Nuhiu hater. In fact, you have post just as much criticism of Nuhiu as I did of May.

I'd get that pen and keyboard ready Mr Waynecoyne14 the Hypocrite

Edited by shandypants