Your first away game

1966, FA Cup 5 round, away at Huddersfield. Stood on the front row of the terrace behind the goal, with the pitch sloping up from both ends to the centre. Couldn't see a thing over the half way line, other than when players went up for headers.. The ground was a dump, and I only saw the action in the half of the field at my end of the ground, but no matter, we won the game on our way to the final.

Guest minsk owl

Stamford Bridge 1967 quarter final  0-1,  Tommy Baldwin with a shinner that bobbled past Springett, 5 or 6 minutes into Fergie time.

seem to remember Ford ? getting barged off the pitch onto the old cinder track, ..... that must have stung a bit .

Ditto.

But my memory is superior to most lol

On the subject of Belle Vue we went on a school trip there in primary school, I must have been 9 or something. They got us to do a quiz about Rovers. In a class full of Donny fans who won the quiz? Meeeeeeeee. Why? Cos Donny have the most fair weather, glory hunting ex Leeds supporting fans in the world.

I won a Rovers pen. Wahoo.

Fecking spiffing lol

Mine was at pigsty when hendon scored a deflected freekick - 01/02? Think we drew 1-1?

Sure it was 2000-2001 first season after prem relegation. Remember it kicking off at 11.30am near Xmas and getting up that morning for match with a stinking 16 year olds hangover. Free kick span in off Curtis woodhouse who jumped and twisted in the wall like a big girl