14 of 16

Leading scorer at the club, holds the ball up well but a major problem? I think this tail thinks he's watching netball not football. Nuihu is not a world beater however he is not the biggest problem or worst player at this club by a mile.

When we had brad jones playing for us he was the leading shot saver - he was still gash though.....if the leading goal scorer can only score in 2 of his last 16 league games thn you don't have to look much further for where our problems are - if anyone else has played up front in these 16 games they'd have scored in more than 2 of them

When we had brad jones playing for us he was the leading shot saver - he was still gash though.....if the leading goal scorer can only score in 2 of his last 16 league games thn you don't have to look much further for where our problems are - if anyone else has played up front in these 16 games they'd have scored in more than 2 of them

If the leading scorer is only given 1 or 2 half chances every game you don't need to look further than the lack of creativity from midfield. You could put a 10 million pound forward in the team but if we don't create chances they wont score. Instead of blaming one player name me a player that created any realistic chances yesterday. Bring Madine in and give him a run we will still see the same problem who will you call for then Kirkland up front?

If the leading scorer is only given 1 or 2 half chances every game you don't need to look further than the lack of creativity from midfield. You could put a 10 million pound forward in the team but if we don't create chances they wont score. Instead of blaming one player name me a player that created any realistic chances yesterday. Bring Madine in and give him a run we will still see the same problem who will you call for then Kirkland up front?

How do you know if Madine was given a run we'd have the same problem?...he isn't been given a run.....and by your reasoning if we played a 70 year old granny up front and she didn't get any chances it wouldn't be her that isn't good enough........forwards need to make the runs to allow the midfielders to create.....Nuhiu doesn't, May does, Madine might.....but isn't been given a chance

1. When Nuhiu is in the team, we don't look like scoring.

2. When Nuhiu is not in the team, we don't look like scoring.

BUT.

What a lot of Nuhiu's detractors dismiss is the fact that when Nuhiu is in the team, we look far less likely to concede. The thing is, he helps us defend from the front and does an awful lot of work to relieve pressure on the defence.The fact that we don't look like scoring is more of a problem with the midfield (and I'd personally argue the way we deploy full-backs).

No coincidence that our biggest league defeat came in the game when Nuhiu was dropped to the bench.

How do you know if Madine was given a run we'd have the same problem?...he isn't been given a run.....and by your reasoning if we played a 70 year old granny up front and she didn't get any chances it wouldn't be her that isn't good enough........forwards need to make the runs to allow the midfielders to create.....Nuhiu doesn't, May does, Madine might.....but isn't been given a chance

No what I'm saying is madine wouldn't score goals as we aren't creating the chances. How you get a 70 year old granny involved in this is beyond me but if you want to play that game. If we created good chances and enough of them I would expect the 70 year old granny to score. Read my last comment properly. In fact I'll sumerise it for you.

We are not creating chances so no forward will score regular goals.

Stop beating on one player and open your eyes to the real issue we are not creating.

and I'm still waiting for that list of players that created realistic chances.

Agree with the OP.

I'm not saying Madine is our saviour but he clearly deserves a run of games rather than judging him on one performance. Whereas Atite plays week after week despite poor performances.

Show me one thing Mad Un has done to even remotely warrant a place in the team . ?  

So then, as May is making the runs, why is his scoring record no better?