14 of 16

forwards need to make the runs to allow the midfielders to create.....Nuhiu doesn't, May does, Madine might.....but isn't been given a chance

So May makes the runs? Ok how many chances has he had? How many goals? Either May is poo or he's not getting the service.

Nuhiu, May, Madine, Hope, GTF. Not one of them is capable of scoring at the minute, but they can score goals.

Our strikers are having to create their own chances its pretty hard to cross for yourself and score.

It boils down too our midfield is poor very poor, they don't create a chance between them. Our wingers don't cross.

Defence and keeper is good, strikers I think with the service will score, Nuhiu is not proflic but causes a problem as other managers keep saying. Him AMD May are a ideal partnership but May is tracking back to try and create the chance so cannot be next too Nuhiu.

The problem is midfield, Drenthe needs to start now I don't rate Coke that much but he can create when he's on his game, he's warming the bench.

Bringing in more strikers won't change a thing we need to change the midfield and how Gray cannot see this which worries me. He's starting to have favourites.

Defenders are there to defend, strikers are there to score, midfield are there to break up play and create. Our strikers are not scoring they don't get the chance.

You cannot single every striker out as poor - its got a ring too it? Focus you're frustration out on the midfield that's were the problem is.

You really think Sheridan and waddle would be creating chances galore for Nuhiu?......they were good because they cold put the ball where Hirst and Williams wanted it...they put it in the dangerous areas that the forwards were running in to ....they put it there for this team and the keeper would have a cup of tea, fold his paper up nicely and pick the ball up......I heard a Sunday league manager constantly telling his forwards to 'bend their run' this morning......when has Nuhiu ever bent his run?.....although "angle his amble" might be a better phrase