Need to drop Nuhui

Works hard, links play up, scores a goal or two and generally gives centre halves a hard time. 

A few more goals would be ideal, but the guy contributes a lot to what we are doing. 

Stuart Gray clearly rates him and the last time I checked most us seem to think Gray is doing a pretty damn good job. 

If Nuhiu wasn't playing, I'm sure we wouldn't have picked up those 7 clean sheets in 10 games,

We defend from the front.

Stevie May works his socks off and puts defenders under real pressure.

Nuhiu is too slow to put real pressure on . Can't fault his effort but not good enough.

The bloke does a job. No matter how unfashionable he is. He does a job.

A job within a paper thin squad that has us at 6th in the League. He is doing a successful job at the moment.

I can't see what there is to argue about or what is controversial about his selection.

Seems a bit daft to me.

Well, I have said many times now that I think he is the best footballer at the club.   What better accolade can I give him? 

That doesn't say I am saying he is unfashionable,, it doesn't say he isn't doing a job. 

It says you saw an opinion and disagreed with it out of hand, despite the reasons for it - i.e, the guy looks knackered and unable to compete as an athlete as he did just a few games ago and as he is expected to do (i.e defend from the front, but also provide an attacking outlet)

It says you saw an opinion and disagreed with it out of hand, despite the reasons for it - i.e, the guy looks knackered and unable to compete as an athlete as he did just a few games ago and as he is expected to do (i.e defend from the front, but also provide an attacking outlet)

I have a clue what you are talking about.

What makes you think my post was directed at you?

Don't flatter yourself.

So he's poor, gets outjumped by Pygmies and he can't sprint but he's the best footballer at the club???? Resting yes but dropping because he's poo NO

Someone tell me this guy can jump and I'll call them a liar, it's not his game.

No one can argue with me about this surely?

Won everything? The bloke goes down to about 5ft when it comes to winning headers.

You really can't have been paying as close attention as you think you were. Winning everything doesn't mean just headers (which he won a lot of by the way). He was constantly bringing the ball down and under control and bringing other people into the game. But I guess because he wasn't bringing It down and smashing it in from 30yards that wasn't good enough for you was it. There always has to be a bashing boy doesn't there, even when we are on a high. Incredible.

You really can't have been paying as close attention as you think you were. Winning everything doesn't mean just headers (which he won a lot of by the way). He was constantly bringing the ball down and under control and bringing other people into the game. But I guess because he wasn't bringing It down and smashing it in from 30yards that wasn't good enough for you was it. There always has to be a bashing boy doesn't there, even when we are on a high. Incredible.

Things stick to him when it's to feet, even to chest - that I cannot disagree with at all.   He has very intelligent play in that respect.   He also most often then finds a blue and white shirt also.   

He slows the game when it needs it, and he does the quick pass and move also when it's appropriate.

Just....he'll never be a proper English centre forward, and I think he either needs moving further down the pitch into midfield, or playing less matches on the trot playing the kind of game that Gray is asking of him,  because he will burn out.

The guy at the weekend looked a bit poor.

I'm happy with the knowledge a pygmy can outjump him, that doesn't bother me slightly but he was even struggling to sprint early in the first half against Reading.

Madine has to be chomping at the bit and is a bit more athletic, surely it's time for a small change up top? It doesn't have to be a permanent change, just a kick up the jacksie. Plus I think Madine is worth another gamble. He like May (M&M?!) is a natural finisher, without them being too similar to play alongside each other.

Edit: Still struggle with his surname without checking sorry!

yeah brilliant, totally agree. Lets change a winning team.

Moron.

The guy at the weekend looked a bit poor.

I'm happy with the knowledge a pygmy can outjump  him, that doesn't bother me slightly but he was even struggling to sprint early in the first half against Reading.

Madine has to be chomping at the bit and is a bit more athletic, surely it's time for a small change up top?    It doesn't have to be a permanent change, just a kick up the jacksie.   Plus I think Madine is worth another gamble.   He like May (M&M?!) is a natural finisher, without them being too similar to play alongside each other.

Edit: Still struggle with his surname without checking sorry!

A 'look at me post'

i'll stick with gray, if he decides to drop him , fair enough........otherwise

Is the Madine some are clamoring for the same one that in the Forest match was pushed out of the way by Stevie May to close down the defender Madine had just given the ball too.,whilst he was stood still.Yep let's give Madine a chance..when he can prove in his time on the pitch that he can work as hard as the other 2 in his position do.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Stevie May works his socks off and puts defenders under real pressure.

Nuhiu is too slow to put real pressure on . Can't fault his effort but not good enough.

Bang on the head really. Nuhiu is a decent player, don't get me wrong... But he's too slow to be an asset. Too one dimensional.