Need to drop Nuhui

Posted · Hidden by Dot, September 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Dot, September 23, 2014 - No reason given

yeah brilliant, totally agree. Lets change a winning team.

Moron.

Why do the Nuhiu Nuthuggers have to get offensive?
Guest JonTheOwl66
Posted · Hidden by Dot, September 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Dot, September 23, 2014 - No reason given

Why do the Nuhiu Nuthuggers have to get offensive?

They're like the Clappers - give it out happily but give it back and they start crying.

Don't think anyone needs 'dropping'. A couple could do with a rest, and now that the squad is building back up, I hope they get one soon. If I was Gray, I'd stick with the team from Saturday. They've earned the chance to play in a game they will be desperate to play in. But give good 2nd half run outs to 3 from Buxton, Helan, Hope and Drenthe.

Get two or three guys round you one with his arms all over your shoulders and you try jumping. No he is not the fastest. Neither was the great Bobby Moore. Look beyond your pathetic little knowledge  of the game and try and appreciate what he is adding to the success of the team right now by taking players out of the game holding the ball up and laying off. I haven't seen the "goal machine" doing that when he's come on. Or scoring for that matter

Guest JonTheOwl66

Get two or three guys round you one with his arms all over your shoulders and you try jumping. No he is not the fastest. Neither was the great Bobby Moore. Look beyond your pathetic little knowledge  of the game and try and appreciate what he is adding to the success of the team right now by taking players out of the game holding the ball up and laying off. I haven't seen the "goal machine" doing that when he's come on. Or scoring for that matter

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh;

Bobby Moore played almost fifty years ago mate. The game is completely different now.

All the top players are fast now. In the Premier League - pace is a necessity. You simply can't get away with not having it. Even players you wouldn't put down as pacey are fast - like Jack Wilshere for instance.

But in this case, we aren't even talking about Nuhiu being fast. We're talking about him actually being able to run at all. The guy simply can't. Compare him to May - who has next to no pace himself.. May can actually run about and at least provide a change of pace. Nuhiu is just one paced, and his acceleration off the mark is frankly embarrassing. 

As I've said he's too one dimensional. He offers nothing except holding it up. And you can say all you like about 'if he could do more than that he'd be in the Premier League' but that's what we're aiming for isn't it? Why shouldn't we expect more from him?

We're being unnecessarily critical of the guy really. He's doing okay in a side which is vastly overperforming at the moment. Full credit to the guy. He's our linker, our focal point and pivotal to our current form. Do I think he's the messiah? No. Hes a fairly standard Championship target man and if we expect him to fire us to promotion then I'm afraid it isn't happening.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Funny how him and maghoma were picked up as 2 good players by my barnsley mate who came to game on sat

Then they get criticised on here

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 deary me

Don't get me started

Forget Bobby Moore then. I can remember a certain Peter Crouch playing for QPR and being ridiculed for being slow and his awkward style of play.  

yeah but he cant jump either, and tap ins dont   count..............nor pens...........its got to be solo effort 25yards out.......cannot deflect in of bar or post..........keeper must be on line clear view

Funny how him and maghoma were picked up as 2 good players by my barnsley mate who came to game on sat

Then they get criticised on here

deary me

Don't get me started

I'm a Nuhiu fan.

But he wasn't great on Saturday.

Unless your Barnsley mate is Mick McCarthy, why does his opinion count for more than peoples on here?

Like I said, I'm a Nuhiu fan. But I reckon he needs resting. If Madine isn't up for this & doesn't put himself about, he'll never be up for it. 

I'm not saying that Madine should have a worldy game. I just want to see something from him.

The guy at the weekend looked a bit poor.

I'm happy with the knowledge a pygmy can outjump  him, that doesn't bother me slightly but he was even struggling to sprint early in the first half against Reading.

Madine has to be chomping at the bit and is a bit more athletic, surely it's time for a small change up top?    It doesn't have to be a permanent change, just a kick up the jacksie.   Plus I think Madine is worth another gamble.   He like May (M&M?!) is a natural finisher, without them being too similar to play alongside each other.

Edit: Still struggle with his surname without checking sorry!

Not another Anti Nuhiu thread, give the guy a break ffs.