Need to drop Nuhui

Guest Matt Lee

Madine needs games in the championship to get better in the championship ffs! The only thing that can't be taught is how to finish and that boy can. I feel sorry for the lad. Put up with been a bench warmer for seasons when everytime he's come on he's worked his socks off.

Edited by Matt Lee

Totally agree with bones Newho is just a big awkward lump I think he's spoiling out attacking threat

We need a new striker to partner May but we have options in hope , Maguire and even madine

You were singing his praises a few days ago

Fickle much?

Madine needs games in the championship to get better in the championship ffs! The only thing that can't be taught is how to finish and that boy can. I feel sorry for the lad. Put up with been a bench warmer for seasons when everytime he's come on he's worked his socks off.

Got to be a WUM surely.

Guest Big Guns

You were singing his praises a few days ago

Fickle much?

No I said a few games ago he deserved his place a few games later he's been hopeless and needs dropping

Is this thread for real? I'm not his biggest fan but I thought he was very good on Saturday. Won practically everything and ran his blood to water. I really wonder what people are looking at sometimes.

Won everything? The bloke goes down to about 5ft when it comes to winning headers.

He's never had a run. Not once has he played 5/6 games on the spin. I'm not saying he's good enough, neither am I saying he isn't but until he's given a chance it's quite a bold statement to say "end of".

Once we get another striker in to suppliment Nuhui and May,then iam afraid that Madine's chances of getting any first team football will have but disappeared at s6 unless we have another injury crisis.The best bet for him is to go out on loan to a league 1 side.

The bloke does a job. No matter how unfashionable he is. He does a job.

A job within a paper thin squad that has us at 6th in the League. He is doing a successful job at the moment.

I can't see what there is to argue about or what is controversial about his selection.

Seems a bit daft to me.

Some fans just don't like certain players, regardless of what they are doing. 

Even when someone likes Adthe does well they'll still slag him off or highlight what he didn't do. 

The guys an important player for us and is integral to how we have been performing this season. 

Why anyone would drop him for Madine, a player who's most notable contribution in two years has been to punch someone, is beyond me.