Owls fans in the home end at City...

Guest JonTheOwl66

I wonder at what point the police intelligence will pick up on the fact that there are loads of away fans scattered in the home ends. It's quite unbelievable in this day and age that they are allowing this to happen, especially when half the ground will be empty. Numpties

Yep. It's also worth considering that the police are absolute tail tugging tuggers in Manchester too. I got arrested last night for drinking on the streets while waiting for a taxi in Manchester city centre. I'd not shout too loudly about being a Wednesday fan in front of any coppers, and just keep your wits about you.

Yep. It's also worth considering that the police are absolute tail tugging tuggers in Manchester too. I got arrested last night for drinking on the streets while waiting for a taxi in Manchester city centre. I'd not shout too loudly about being a Wednesday fan in front of any coppers, and just keep your wits about you.

I remember when we were getting battered by Man Utd fans outside OT in the early 90s, the coppers were sat on horses laughing at us.

No worse than SWP though.

Or WMP for that matter

A few years ago me and a few mates got on last train back to Sheffield on way back from Crewe, we had been drinking but wasn't singing or owt, but before train departed police got on and said conductor didn't want us on his train and we had to get out of train station within 2 minutes or we would be arrested.

Cost a bloody fortune in a taxi.

When they score do we stand and applaud?

It will be very difficult to sit still if we nick a late winner

I remember going to Hartlepool away in our promotion season and I was in the home end. Stood there and didn't move when they scored, I kopped for about 5 punches round the head and decided to make a swift exit lol Edited by northeastowl

I remember going to Hartlepool away in our promotion season and I was in the home end. Stood there and didn't move when they scored, I kopped for about 5 punches round the head and decided to make a swift exit lol

Nawty flippers hartlepool.

We got chased out of a boozer up there followed by pints glasses and bottles lol

Not sure it's the smartest idea to put your block number on a public forum..,

It's not a good idea even mentioning going on City end, this is where police get all info they need. 

Should use codes....

There End - Bell End

Colin Bell stand - Warnock's stand. 

Family stand - Dad and bin lids stand. 

East Stand - Sunrise stand.  :cool: