What's the closest you've come to losing interest in Wednesday?

So after all these years it comes out.

It was your fault Jonah!

I'll accept the blame. However, if my presence in the stands automatically switches the result of the game, we'd have lost the Play-off Final in '05 and the Wycombe game in 2012 if I hadn't been there...

I'll accept the blame. However, if my presence in the stands automatically switches the result of the game, we'd have lost the Play-off Final in '05 and the Wycombe game in 2012 if I hadn't been there...

Don't be going trying to claim the credit for that!

Everyone knows that the Millennium Stadium was built on an ancient Celtic Ley line which gave out Scots and Irish unheralded levels of performance on the day!

Guest SHVOwl

I didnt go much during turners time in charge.

Skint in those days too with 3 kids and a wife who didn't work.

Remember walking down Penistone Rd.after many games under Turner and thinking 'why am i bothering to come here every week?'The next game i was back again.Admittedly having a season ticket may have influenced my decision.

When I was 18, went to uni and spent all my time chasing girls in nightclubs, until I came home from uni again.

Now wednesday are better than sex...

The powers of the sex force you yet to learn then young Jedi...!

Never even thought of losing interest since my first game on 31dec1966.   There have been periods when I haven't been able to go as often as I'd like (illness, working away, personal problems) but still ALWAYS on tenterhooks when we were playing.

Sheffield Wednesday are the most constant thing in my life.  Changed jobs, moved house, different girlfriends, different lifestyles, got older, but ALWAYS WEDNESDAY!

Never 'lost' interest totally but had a few spells when I have rarely gone for ages, mid to late 90's I started going less as was more bothered about getting smashed etc 2001-2004 I went about a handful of times, I wasn't that bothered we were shocking and I was busy with other stuff, setting up a business and spending all my spare cash on records, DJ equipment, got back into it when KPS came in and Laws, then went about twice during Irvine and that was more than enough.

I only ever really got properly back into it as soon as Megson came in because we had that passion back and before that every time I went from the later pleat years onwards I just felt they were having our pants down, and it wasn't our club anymore, basically nowt worse than being mugged off by someone/something you love and that is exactly what was happening.

closets I have come in recent years was when we were beating Bristol 2-0 with about 20 mins to go and went on to lose it 3-2 in last minute, around xmas time couple of years ago, but that only lasted a few days.

I love Wednesday as much as anyone but I am not blindly loyal and often other stuff takes priority, plus prices take the pi$$