Ref tonight

I'm sure it won't make you feel better, but last year we got so many bad referees the club put in a very serious complaint - the result being a letter from the FA & referee association saying having reviewed the performances they were acknowledging the complaint with an apology.

Now think, how sh*t must those refs have been for that to happen! Extremely is the answer.

So, perhaps this was another form of apology? We've had two very pro Millwall refs already this season. Suppose having a wealthy American chairman who has already sued the FA helps...as they are cowards & only seem to take action against the weak, while the likes of west ham get off scot free.

I'm sure it won't make you feel better, but last year we got so many bad referees the club put in a very serious complaint - the result being a letter from the FA & referee association saying having reviewed the performances they were acknowledging the complaint with an apology.

Now think, how sh*t must those refs have been for that to happen! Extremely is the answer.

So, perhaps this was another form of apology? We've had two very pro Millwall refs already this season. Suppose having a wealthy American chairman who has already sued the FA helps...as they are cowards & only seem to take action against the weak, while the likes of west ham get off scot free.

The FA likes you, but we don't care.

In all my time watching football I have heard of these mythical creatures 'The Homers'.

Well I have never seen one in all my time down there.

I knew we were in trouble tonight when he allowed the Millwall keeper to take 23 minutes to take his first goal kick without so much as a hurry up.

He only gave us our second foul after Loovens pointed out to him Semedos decapitated body crawling around on all fours looking for his head.

Their penalty was a joke. Yet he didn't blink twice when Helan and May had far more serious shouts.

As for the handballs, I did wonder If we were playing Millwall or whether the Harlem Globetrotters had rolled into town.

To say the Championship is the best attended second flight in European football the level of officiating is nothing more than a disgrace.

Edited by Lord Snooty

I sit here now wanting to do the ref damage. 

The milisecond he pointed to the spot told EVERYONE in the ground he didnt want us to win. 

I dont use the word lightly, but he was a CHEAT,   im going to stalk the bell an stick a rolled up programme up his rectum. Its the only way i can make peace in my brain.

The milisecond he pointed to the spot told EVERYONE in the ground he didnt want us to win. 

I dont use the word lightly, but he was a CHEAT,   im going to stalk the bell an stick a rolled up programme up his rectum. Its the only way i can make peace in my brain.

Seriously, I wouldn't recomment it

Firstly, you'll spoil your programme collection

Secondly, he'll probably like it.

Luckily, apart from the decapitation of Semedo - who is fortunately not someone to let the lack of a cranium bother him- there weren't too many bad tackles. If there had been there could have been real trouble as this oaf had absolutely no control.  

Neil Miller, he's a fukin Rovrum fan!