we are a flippingjoke

Today I drove to Hillsborough to buy the new away shirt. There was not one home or away shirt in stock just the monstrosity of a keepers jersey. I asked when they are in and there woman mumbled errrr end of the month love but it might not be. Why on earth did they sign on the dotted line with Sondico? We are meant to be their flagship club you would have thought they would have pulled out all the stops to get it right. Bloody joke. The kit should be out at the end of the season not pissin aug/sept

Today I drove to Hillsborough to buy the new away shirt. There was not one home or away shirt in stock just the monstrosity of a keepers jersey. I asked when they are in and there woman mumbled errrr end of the month love but it might not be. Why on earth did they sign on the dotted line with Sondico? We are meant to be their flagship club you would have thought they would have pulled out all the stops to get it right. Bloody joke. The kit should be out at the end of the season not pissin aug/sept

If they didn't have any in stock the first time you went why did you drive down again?

I went to the shop at the ground today & I got the away shirt, Really impressed with it for my holidays on Monday. I did order it online on Sunday got confirmation it was ready for collection on Wednesday but I have been working away so collected today. I will be wearing it with pride on the kop against Derby.

Is it me or did we not have another poster saying the same a few weeks back word for word?

Did we? Well tickle my titz til Friday. I must have missed it. Sorry for not spending all my life on owlstalk mate and making a valid point. That ok with you?

Guest mrbluesky

They did indeed squire. It's the way they rule. No fukin sense. I love Wednesday just hate how it's run. It makes us look stupid.

What posting this 6 times?

To be fair it is poor that there's still none in the club shop but......

Due to limited stock, all replica kits are currently only available at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop for either home delivery or shop collection.

Kits will be on sale in the Owls Megastore for the home match against Nottingham Forest on Saturday 30 August.

From the OS when the away shirt was launched last Friday....