we are a flippingjoke

I've just been told by a reliable sauce (my dog) that he drove down 16 times yesterday and twice tomorrow and he managed to get 18 shirts but the lady told him he will have to iron on his own sponsor. He paid by cheque and signed it with a SWFC bendy pencil which in an Alanis Morisette kind of irony, the cheque he was signing was also covering the cost of the bendy pencil.

They have also ran out of number 7's for the back of the shirts, make of this what you will.

My dog is Goofy.

Maybe he could get braces! Edited by Mr MooCow

Two years on the bounce our kit launch has been a farce.

Especially when we are constantly reminded of the need to keep to ffp restrictions. Can't be too hard to organise getting kits available for sale before the season starts.

Today I drove to Hillsborough to buy the new away shirt. There was not one home or away shirt in stock just the monstrosity of a keepers jersey. I asked when they are in and there woman mumbled errrr end of the month love but it might not be. Why on earth did they sign on the dotted line with Sondico? We are meant to be their flagship club you would have thought they would have pulled out all the stops to get it right. Bloody joke. The kit should be out at the end of the season not pissin aug/sept

Prob got them in back m8,but told not to sell any more with that sponsorship on them until something's sorted and MM has his money for the sponsership deal from Mamma..