we are a flippingjoke

To be fair it is poor that there's still none in the club shop but......

From the OS when the away shirt was launched last Friday....

I just don't get why we are always do late to launch. Surely an early June launch would be better get some money in and give people a chance to buy early wear it on hols etc. Makes no sense

bigjimmy?

You are Steve Evans lol

No but I'm a fat c.unt

I've just been told by a reliable sauce (my dog) that he drove down 16 times yesterday and twice tomorrow and he managed to get 18 shirts but the lady told him he will have to iron on his own sponsor. He paid by cheque and signed it with a SWFC bendy pencil which in an Alanis Morisette kind of irony, the cheque he was signing was also covering the cost of the bendy pencil.

They have also ran out of number 7's for the back of the shirts, make of this what you will.

My dog is Goofy.

I've just been told by a reliable sauce (my dog) that he drove down 16 times yesterday and twice tomorrow and he managed to get 18 shirts but the lady told him he will have to iron on his own sponsor. He paid by cheque and signed it with a SWFC bendy pencil which in an Alanis Morisette kind of irony, the cheque he was signing was also covering the cost of the bendy pencil.

They have also ran out of number 7's for the back of the shirts, make of this what you will.

My dog is Goofy.

Are you ok mate? Do you want me to send the men in white coats to come and help you?

Guest Anthony Davis

was told the same on Thursday walking into the club shop is like walking into a oasis of football free zone all items on the clothes racks but a swfc football shirt I asked same question was told end of month but couldn't say what sizes was coming in?/ and now having the prospect of going to the 1st home game of the season in last years kit >?? think the black away kit from last year it will be tomorrow -- black for mourning the demise of the sales swfc as missed already 

They're both on sale here in Orlando at Sports Select

Predominantly sells American Football, baseball, and basketball kits, but also has a soccer section. Ours were on the rails between Barcelona and Newcastle United kits. 70% off too. Got the shirt for $27.99.

Badge looks naff though

Guest Matt Lee

Keep up the shirts being out of stock is olddd news, it's poo poo but I'd rather wait than be able to buy one of the faulty/discoloured ones that were originally in production, who cares about the shirt anyway when we're about to smash Derby ;) UTO Ps anyone going remember to clap for a minute on the 33rd minute for that poor baby that past away 😞

I just don't get why we are always do late to launch. Surely an early June launch would be better get some money in and give people a chance to buy early wear it on hols etc. Makes no sense

No but I'm a fat c.unt

So you're not the manager at the New York New York stadium then.