Playoffs and beyond...

Guest Hoof-it-like-Jones

Guest Hoof-it-like-Jones

Call me a dreamer but this honest group of lads really look like they have what it takes to go all the way...

first class i say.

Prediction; 2nd

Our first 11 will win games in this division, but we don't have anything like the kind of depth required to keep doing it all season long. It's imperative that we stay relatively free of injuries, although, unfortunately it would seem as though we haven't got off to the best of starts on that front.

I do wonder though if, against all the odds, we happen to find ourselves in the top six as we approach Christmas, Mandaric will dig deep to find some extra cash.

Teams that get into the top two tend to have a squad of good players. 

We have a decent starting-11 but little beyond that. But a few additions and things may look more promising however. A wide player and another striker are essential

Guest Steve French

Cardiff, derby, Norwich, Wigan, reading, forest, Fulham, and quite a few others will finish above us this season.

Mid table would be quite an acheavment for us

Quite a what now?

Very honest bunch of lads but honesty won't get us 2nd place. I'd be happy with mid table and beyond.

If we get in the likes of Wood, Tardieu and Marshall (all debatable) then our squad would be extremely competitive but then so are a lot of others in the league.