Season Ticket Details

Guest darlo owl

I think as long as there all wednesday fans I don't mind. It's swings and roundabouts tbf. What if a Wednesday fan was coming over that week from America or Australia would you deny them a ticket because they don't go to all the games??

My wife is manager of a dental practice in Hastings, recently while interviewing for a vacancy she interviewed a girl from Sheffield, when asked in the interview if she was blue or red side ,she replied wawaw ,this was her only advantage over the other applications.she got the job,suffice to say sometimes it is nice to help out those less worthy as long as we keep it in the family.

We will sell out at Brighton I assume so you could argue by lending someone your season ticket in this way is stopping someone more worthy of getting a ticket.

More worthy?

Whats your criteria

How can you expect someone living in Belfast to go to all home games and most away games?

More worthy?

Whats your criteria

How can you expect someone living in Belfast to go to all home games and most away games?

Sorry pal but unless you go to all the friendlies, home and away games you've got no place on here... Kindly log off and leave your username on reception.

Thanks and never come back 

:ghoulguy:

whats to stop somebody you lend your id number to usin it again later in the season for another game when you need it ?

I suppose that's the risk you take, but I've helped Ronoir quite a few times, and he's never taken advantage.

I understand both sides of the argument, I've been a season ticket holder for around 30 of my 56 years

I don't see anything wrong with helping out a friend.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Wow never thought that would work!

I'm in similar situation if anyone can help. Need 2 season tickets to use for priority this week. Happy to transfer the money before they're purchased.

In addition I will make a £15 donation to the children's hospital if anyone is willing to assist.

You got them mate and if so did u use my ST for the points?