Season Ticket Details

Me and my brother are coming over from Belfast for the Brighton game on 9 August.

Are there any season ticket holders who aren't going to the game and who would be willing to lend us their details so that we can be assured of two tickets when they go on sale on Tuesday morning?

My normal contact has already loaned his out. It might be a long shot but I guess it's worth a go.

Thanks

Me and my brother are coming over from Belfast for the Brighton game on 9 August.

Are there any season ticket holders who aren't going to the game and who would be willing to lend us their details so that we can be assured of two tickets when they go on sale on Tuesday morning?

My normal contact has already loaned his out. It might be a long shot but I guess it's worth a go.

Thanks

Guest darlo owl

I've got away season ticket x 2 and we're not going to this one ill double check with brother in law. You defo going to have them though? As I don't want to be left with 2 tickets and out off pocket.

Wow never thought that would work!

I'm in similar situation if anyone can help. Need 2 season tickets to use for priority this week. Happy to transfer the money before they're purchased.

In addition I will make a £15 donation to the children's hospital if anyone is willing to assist.

I am in the same position - I go to lots of away games but don't have a season ticket.  If there are any more season ticket holders that are not planning on going who would be willing to lend there details it would be massively appreciated!

Thanks in advance and fingers crossed!

WAWAW

I am in the same position - I go to lots of away games but don't have a season ticket.  If there are any more season ticket holders that are not planning on going who would be willing to lend there details it would be massively appreciated!

Thanks in advance and fingers crossed!

WAWAW

If you go to loads of away games wont the points system they use be enough to get you a ticket?

Call me a bit of a pooper .... But I ain't sure this is how the loyalty system works and rewards fans who travel regularly to away games ...

it is the only way fans like ronoir can secure tickets for games like these.

He isn't able to go to all home games and a lot of away games.

So surely fellow fans helping out isn't a bad thing?

Guest darlo owl

Call me a bit of a pooper .... But I ain't sure this is how the loyalty system works and rewards fans who travel regularly to away games ...

To be fair I see your point but I am a loyal supporter every home game and travel too 90% of away games. So the odd one I don't go to rather than send it back I may as we'll help out a fellow to go, after all it's about getting as many owls to support the team away from home

To be fair I see your point but I am a loyal supporter every home game and travel too 90% of away games. So the odd one I don't go to rather than send it back I may as we'll help out a fellow to go, after all it's about getting as many owls to support the team away from home

We will sell out at Brighton I assume so you could argue by lending someone your season ticket in this way is stopping someone more worthy of getting a ticket.

We will sell out at Brighton I assume so you could argue by lending someone your season ticket in this way is stopping someone more worthy of getting a ticket.

Forgive me for being a 'pooper' but do one thing for me....

Define 'someone more worthy' to me please????