Gervais Martel

It's hard when someone deals with facts isn't it lol

Must reyt annoy you that people are easily dismissing your silly rumours

What rumours did I post?

You have to admit that you discourage debate with your posts. People comment and you're ready to jump on their throats with drivel.

Edited by M Royds

What rumours did I post?

You have to admit that you discourage debate with your posts. People comment and you're ready to jump on their throats with drivel.

Seriously

If people can't take stuff posted on this forum as light hearted (and I hate this next word) BANTER then why are they here?

Secondly why would anyone really get discouraged by what a c*nt like me posts, just tell me to f*** off :biggrin:

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Seriously

If people can't take stuff posted on this forum as light hearted (and I hate this next word) BANTER then why are they here?

Secondly why would anyone really get discouraged by what a c*nt like me posts, just tell me to f*** off :biggrin:

You have a point and I apologise.

You have a point and I apologise.

Seriously

What rumours did I post?

You see, now I don't know who to believe.

Are you saying the funds are not there how do you know this to be the case.[/quote

I don't know that to be the case..,but if the funds are there it seems strange that 6 weeks everyone is still waiting for the accompanying paperwork.

Who says we are waiting for any paperwork? As far as I'm aware we're waiting for an independent organization (the football league)to make a decision.

I wonder weather there was all this hysteria for Leicester fans when it took the very credible and rich owners of Leicester even LONGER than this to pass the FL process of approval?

Some people on this site no matter what you tell them will not believe it's going to go through, and that's fine. Then most probably those people won't show there faces again if/when it does. We will see.

Until there's something else to moan about Ritchie that and looking for things to wum about. 

Oh!! and there are always the pig sleeper cells.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

According to l'equipe

While RC Lens passes today before the CNOSF, Hafiz Mammadov is expected this week in London to finalise the sale of Sheffield Wednesday.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Mammadov-sur-le-front-anglais/24144

Selling us already?!

Jesus, that was swift!

How long before the new deal is ratified? Who's buying us then?

Guest Kirikou

Hi bros !

I'm from the official forum of the Racing club de Lens, guest by Easton_SWFC. We troll him a bit, but we mainly exchanged about our respective clubs...

And he told me to come here, for possibly answer your questions about Martel, Mammadov, and the club...

I was at the origin of the troll 'Yoann Démont is the new coach of SWFC" too... Like I've explain to Easton, you can't realize the dimension of the joke for us, Yohann is a model of stupidity in the history of RCLens :

icon_arrow.gif fight during a match with a mate : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgic8f ... evic_sport
icon_arrow.gif breaks his hand by typing in a door of fury
icon_arrow.gif he's "ballon de plomb 2010", the french opposite of "ballon d'or"
icon_arrow.gif he change her name : Demont -> Démont, and call her daughter "Angel" (démon = devil in english...)
etc..

So that was funny for us, sorry for you guys !

I don't know if I had to post here, or create a new topic... And I'm sorry for my english not really good, I hope you understand it.

Edited by Kirikou

Hi bros !

I'm from the official forum of the Racing club de Lens, guest by Easton_SWFC. We troll him a bit, but we mainly exchanged about our respective clubs...

And he told me to come here, for possibly answer your questions about Martel, Mammadov, and the club...

I was at the origin of the troll 'Yoann Démont is the new coach of SWFC" too... Like I've explain to Easton, you can't realize the dimension of the joke for us, Yohann is a model of stupidity in the history of RCLens :

icon_arrow.gif fight during a match with a mate : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgic8f ... evic_sport

icon_arrow.gif he's "ballon de plomb 2010", the french opposite of "ballon d'or"

icon_arrow.gif he change her name : Demont -> Démont, and call her daughter "Angel" (démon = devil in english...)

etc..

I don't know if I had to post here, or create a new topic... And I'm sorry for my english not really good, I hope you understand it.

Your English is already better than certain posters on here.

lol

Welcome aboard my friend.

Edited by Saxondale

Guest Strap

Hi bros !

etc..

He broke his hand by punching in a door, or typing using a door?

Guest Kirikou

He broke his hand by punching in a door, or typing using a door?

HAHAHAHAHA, he just brock his hand by punching a door, he as edgy against a team mate.

Tank you Saxondale :D

Edited by Kirikou

Hi bros !

etc..

Could you become Owlstalk's official translator? Google translate has been under-performing.

Hi bros !

etc..

Bonjour et bienvenue. Faites-vous un tour?

En outre, votre signature d'un jeune joyau d'un joueur de notre nom Terry Henfleet. S'il vous plaît lui souhaiter la bienvenue.

Guest Kirikou

Your french suck richowl, please speak in english, I don't understand anithing :st2: (wtf are this smileys...)

woldsowl > I can help you to explain french press article if you want, for sure.