Gervais Martel

Guest HighGreen_Owl

Thought RC Lens appeal was today? Any news?

It was. Announcement on which league they are in expected in next day or so. 

Guest Kirikou

Oh ok, tank's for the explication. I not really own the french forum, the club do it. I'm just, with 3/4 others fans implicated, the moderator.

Thought RC Lens appeal was today? Any news?

Yes, it's right. No news, the "judgment is set intentionally" (that's english ?), we've the reply tomorrow, or friday. Martel don't said anithing when he leave the CNOSF. the last time, he was very confident... And we was retrograde to the second league, so...

Guest Kirikou

Sorry no understand the language of the French you need a translater

If you need some translation of 'l'équipe' article for example, you can ask me, I can try to explain you.

Oh ok, tank's for the explication. I not really own the french forum, the club do it. I'm just, with 3/4 others fans implicated, the moderator.

Yes, it's right. No news, the "judgment is set intentionally" (that's english ?), we've the reply tomorrow, or friday. Martel don't said anithing when he leave the CNOSF. the last time, he was very confident... And we was retrograde to the second league, so...

Good luck with the judgement.

Guest Kirikou

The situation is very hard for us, fans. We don't know where we're going to play (Lille, Paris, Calais ?), and versus who.. The second league resume next week.. this is a disaster.

Guest Big Guns

If you need some translation of 'l'équipe' article for example, you can ask me, I can try to explain you.

Exuse moi Monsieur zwot izz zthe French for zee

Happy Clapper ?

Guest Kirikou

Exuse moi Monsieur zwot izz zthe French for zee

Happy Clapper ?

Ok, you're drunk. That's a new thing in common with RCL's fans, we looove alcohol too lol

Edited by Kirikou

Guest Strap

Who's your best player?

We will swap you. Giles Coke is our best player. You can have him for free, because you're our new friends. I'll even drive him to you myself, for free. Because he's the best player. And Lens need the best players.  

Guest Kirikou

Who's your best player?

We will swap you. Giles Coke is our best player. You can have him for free, because you're our new friends. I'll even drive him to you myself, for free. Because he's the best player. And Lens need the best players.  

Tank you but Henfleet is suffisant for us ;)

Our best player is Areola, a french goalkeeper, soooooo gooooooddddd ! Maybe one of the best goal in the world in following years. But he's simply lent by Paris SG for two years... We've good young players, in La Gaillette. We trained Varane for example, or Serge Aurier (best ARD of the CDM 2014)...

Edited by Kirikou

Guest Kirikou

Kirikou, do you know much about Florian Tardieu of Istres? Any opinion of him?

Not really good ... You will not come up with just him as a recruit!