Paul McElroy - Gone

Usually wish players well.

But half hoping that he doesn't go one to win 150 caps for Northern Ireland  and become one of the Leagues most famed left foots.

I don't think I could cope with the hand wringing on here.

Maybe best for everyone if he ends up at Macc Town before disappearing into the non league.

Have a skim through his Twitter pics, half of them are him holding £20 notes and wads of cash lol

1) your division skills are shockingly poor. of the 28 pictures, only 2 of them contain £20 notes. that's around 7%, not 50%

2) your observations skills are even worse as in none of the pictures is the kid holding the notes.

3) the wads of cash pictures of of 50cent

4) I've wasted minutes of my life correcting you and feel amazingly proud of what I've achieved on this rainy saturday afternoon

1) your division skills are shockingly poor. of the 28 pictures, only 2 of them contain £20 notes. that's around 7%, not 50%

2) your observations skills are even worse as in none of the pictures is the kid holding the notes.

3) the wads of cash pictures of of 50cent

4) I've wasted minutes of my life correcting you and feel amazingly proud of what I've achieved on this rainy saturday afternoon

If you're going to correct people, it's Saturday.  No need for thanks.

If you're going to correct people, it's Saturday.  No need for thanks.

I wasn't correct spelling or grammar... just their exaggerations.

But point extremely well proved, I shall take note and inform my mother she can no longer be proud of me.

Maybe realised he was crap when he saw what we had...............................................................maybe just a Nobber......................................certainly wont be missed maybe Blackpool bound or Grimsby or Buxton lol

Edited by Zlin Owl

Guest HighGreen_Owl

McElroy playing for Chesterfield this afternoon vs Lincoln in a friendly. Obviously wants first team opportunities.