Season Over

Thats it. Nothing more to look forward to now. Lower midtable finish, nothing else happening.

Not much incentive to keep going to Hillsborough the rest of season, especially with the way we're playing at home.

Hope the team have a better attitude than you otherwise we could go down.

A great opportunity missed and its disappointing but we are normally out of both cups by early January.

Would you rather we carried on the form we showed under Jones and be deep in a relegation battle in a similar position to what Barsnley are now to make it more interesting for you?

Hope the team have a better attitude than you otherwise we could go down.

A great opportunity missed and its disappointing but we are normally out of both cups by early January.

Would you rather we carried on the form we showed under Jones and be deep in a relegation battle in a similar position to what Barsnley are now to make it more interesting for you?

My attitudes the same as the players attitude tonight. If they couldnt be arsed to have a go at Charlton and show real urgency to want to win, then why should we be bothered?

Soon as the whistle blew I said the same.

Although like Liam said, a nice quiet end to the season isn't a bad thing.

We've now got time to get players back fit properly without the pressure of more games than needed.

And we can still finish high up by our standards, & we can concentrate on that.

It's a shame that the FA Cup dream is over, but that's football.

We'll move on and push on.
WAWAW!

Edited by FlyingOwl

After the seasons you've had in recent years I thought you would be glad of a rather quiet ending to a season..

This. I read a lot about a comfortable mid table season from most on here and I'd be happy with too. It's progress on last season, lots to play for!

After the seasons you've had in recent years I thought you would be glad of a rather quiet ending to a season..

Exactly. We can now concentrate on the league without having the extra games in an already hectic fixture list.

Disappointed but I'd have our position over United and Charltons.

Season over? you must be joking - we could still quite easily go down. It's not over yet

Charlton have confidence and Barnsley are improving.

Supported this club far too long to take anything for granted. Will be interesting to see how we go after tonights no show - Gray will have to pick them up sharpish.