Season Over

Thats it. Nothing more to look forward to now. Lower midtable finish, nothing else happening.

Not much incentive to keep going to Hillsborough the rest of season, especially with the way we're playing at home.

Not really a bad thing is it and there's still work to be done yet. I said at the start of the season that I'd happily take a season where it's over by march with little to play for. Just think where we were before Christmas. It's not all doom and gloom.

omg some of you are just unbelievable it's all about pride and how far we can go.  support the owls through and through! WTID

Frustration isn't it. You can understand heat of the moment comments I suppose but given the last 18 years at least we had a little something to get a bit excited about tonight for a change. Just a shame that the team didn't perform.

I see where the OP is coming from and it's hard to disagree in many ways.

I hope Gray keeps the squad hungry for league points and we can finish as high as possible. A few more quick wins and Championship status can be guaranteed thus giving Gray ample time to assess the existing squad. It'll be nice to get a head start on competitors for the more appealing freebies in the Summer.

We can start negotiations where appropriate over signing any loanees up for next season, deciding who will be released in the Summer and who can be sold.

I think this will be a very productive couple of months in the building process and hopefully a far more organised summer of transfer business.

I would absolutely love mid table mediocrity!!

Guest intercity0wl

i believe you've got it wrong, the cups over not the season we still got the league to fight for...

This 100%, its not over at all, got some interesting games OF FOOTBALL, both home and away to still go to yet this season, after all thats what we go to watch aint it ?.

Surely he does not follow Wednesday and expect to to be winning, or be involved in promotion or Cups until the very end do you, if so may i suggest he consider switching to a city just over the pennines..

Thats it. Nothing more to look forward to now. Lower midtable finish, nothing else happening.

Not much incentive to keep going to Hillsborough the rest of season, especially with the way we're playing at home.

Not a supporter then I see