Gray got that wrong.

Gray has been spot on until now, so not critiscisng him, but I thought he get it wrong before we kicked off and I think I was right to think so.

How Kirkland could be dropped is beyond me. Martinez presumably cos he has played in the cup matches til now? What are we superstitious? Shocker for the second goal. Terrible decision.

Didnt think Afobe should have started, and Helan should of. Was surprised Sam H was dropped.

In any case, I think the occassion got to the players. Charlton are poo , though they better play in midfield. 

Anyway, good luck to Charlton, hope they beat the pigs. What a wasted opportunity.

Stuart Grays barmy army!

I'm a believer in always playing your strongest squads - Martinez didn't have a bad game and will probably get the flack for the goal ahead of some atrocious marking from the rest of the side.

Gray's major ball up tonight was in chasing the game completely removing the midfield.

You won't score goals if you remove your more creative players. Gardner should have remained and Afobe dragged off. If Gardner was struggling then I'll happily take it back.

Big mistake. He went ahead with the substitutions that he had decided on before we equalised. It's 1-1 and all of a sudden we have

Best

Afobe

Nuhiu

Lavery

all on the pitch at the same time.

We lost cohesion in midfield from then on  - this after starting the second half promisingly and equalising.

Gray has been spot on until now, so not critiscisng him, but I thought he get it wrong before we kicked off and I think I was right to think so.

How Kirkland could be dropped is beyond me. Martinez presumably cos he has played in the cup matches til now? What are we superstitious? Shocker for the second goal. Terrible decision.

Didnt think Afobe should have started, and Helan should of. Was surprised Sam H was dropped.

In any case, I think the occassion got to the players. Charlton are poo , though they better play in midfield. 

Anyway, good luck to Charlton, hope they beat the pigs. What a wasted opportunity.

Stuart Grays barmy army!

Everyone makes mistakes, give the guy a break

Martinez has played every cup game so far, woulda been harsh to drop him, Gray went for heart instead of head, he will learn from this

Hutch definitely couldn't have played after that performance v Hudds. Gardner did well to last as long as he did.

Agree on the Afobe issue though, Helan had a stormer v Hudds and should have started, but again it is a mistake. Maybe Gray though Afobe would be fresher, but didn't really have much service 1st half

The subs after our goal were unforgivable.

Why do you think that? Gray intended to make them prior to the goal and then stood by his convictions and went for the win.

Up until about the 85th minute, I wanted anything but a replay. Then I was praying for an equaliser... it didn't come 

He went for it... failed, we move on.

Althoug, I'm obviously gutted

Whether Martinez has played the other games or not, there's no room for sentiment really and it was evident pretty quickly that the whole back four looked less confident than when Kirkland is there to marshall them. A lot of money was riding on that and to mess with that position for such a game was daft.

Neither striker looked comfortable in the first half either, they couldnt handle having to deal with the long balls. I'm guessing the consistant punt from Llera wasnt in the game plan though.

Why do you think that? Gray intended to make them prior to the goal and then stood by his convictions and went for the win.

Up until about the 85th minute, I wanted anything but a replay. Then I was praying for an equaliser... it didn't come

He went for it... failed, we move on.

Althoug, I'm obviously gutted

I just think leaving 5 strikers on the pitch at 1-1 with 30 mins left was completely the wrong decision.

Big mistake. He went ahead with the substitutions that he had decided on before we equalised. It's 1-1 and all of a sudden we have

Best

Afobe

Nuhiu

Lavery

all on the pitch at the same time.

We lost cohesion in midfield from then on - this after starting the second half promisingly and equalising.

Agree with this. I expected them to sit back down.

I'm absolutly gutted about tonight...!!!

Yes the substitutions weren't my ideal replacements...but on the whole the team didn't show up and that's down to the players they had no fight, desire or passion and never looked like wanting to win it

I can't criticize gray, as he has rescued us from almost certain relegation, and id rather have championship football than a 5th round replay against charlton

The subs and more importantly the timing cost us. No opportunity given to settle down and we lost out shape as soon as they came on.

So Wednesday - a great opportunity comes along and nothing happens.

Still think if it had been played when it should have been, we'd have been fine.

Yet again, the ability to disappoint remains endless.

But time to move on..champ status needs affirming!

I just think leaving 5 strikers on the pitch at 1-1 with 30 mins left was completely the wrong decision.

In hindsight, I would agree with you. I can, however, understand Gray's motivation, especially after having seen us just score. 

No one wanted this match go to a replay

Church's goal was a real sucker punch, especially when we were in the ascendancy 

I'm a believer in always playing your strongest squads - Martinez didn't have a bad game and will probably get the flack for the goal ahead of some atrocious marking from the rest of the side.

Gray's major ball up tonight was in chasing the game completely removing the midfield.

You won't score goals if you remove your more creative players. Gardner should have remained and Afobe dragged off. If Gardner was struggling then I'll happily take it back.

Gardner was non existent tonight

Game just passed him by as it did many of em

Too many had a shocker tonight for some reason

UTO

Guest spanish owl

Martinez was absolutely no where for the second goal, what was he doing?

Just when you need your keeper to be big and strong he bottled it and that's why he'll never be a top keeper!