OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

It was me Mick and I agree, but I do think our priories lie in midfield big time. 

I agree we lucked into kieran Lee in CM imo but as well as he's done i'm not convinced he's the answer but i still think the back 4 are a real problem 

If we sign Loovens we need a decent CH to play with him personally i think that could be Gardner but he is obviously a huge risk with his injury record .

Zayatte for me the jury is definitely out and whilst i think he got some undeserved stick he was a liability at times .

I think the curtain is coming down on Buxton as a mainstay fullback injury wise more than anything 

I'm not touchy at all. Quite mild mannered and easy going. The point I was trying to make was half of this gentleman's calls seem to be defending himself against fans from other clubs, and I just wondered who else would come onto the programme and hark back to what a Donny fan said to him or about him, last August, now Donny are in trouble and will finish below us in the league.

I'm not touchy at all. Quite mild mannered and easy going. The point I was trying to make was half of this gentleman's calls seem to be defending himself against fans from other clubs, and I just wondered who else would come onto the programme and hark back to what a Donny fan said to him or about him, last August, now Donny are in trouble and will finish below us in the league.

In the context of the calls its been an ongoing thing on the part of the Donny Fan for most of the season and i haven't replied until the other day its called debate

I also pointed out that i wasn't going to celebrate wednesday finishing 16th or 17th place and to say that most of my calls are defending myself against other fans is just a lie 

Regarding all these texts and calls saying loads of clubs in Championship have got these parachute payments and this puts them way ahead of other clubs, well   don't forget these clubs that come down from Premier league have players on 20, 30 and 40 grand a week.

I don't think they have that much advantage over other clubs that's been in Championship a few years.

Birmingham with players like Zigic are a prime example, he's on mega money and attendances at Brum are half what they were getting in prem. 

In Micks defence that Donny fan has pissed me off this season and I dont really mean your touchy as I enjoy your straight talking posts too.