OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

evenin thai curry  - just managed to catch btb 

then this woman comes on calling him cos her husband played for leicester whooppee doo that makes her an expert of course - BUT not the same as BTB who played works football and was a Manager FFS (not that he ever mentions it)

Evans whether you like him or not has been a fabulous manager for Rovrum the past 2 seasons

Showed himself up by not shaking hands with Parkinson v Bradford

Mylad played for him at Boston 

Total willy puller, but good at it

The myth that there was 2 involved as well and how can one be found innocent and not the other

The other guy "got off" because they accepted that her going with him to the hotel meant he could reasonably think she had consented to sex whereas Ched Bundy sneaking in later couldn't 

Ring up mick and correct him.

You can't educate pork 

and i dont want to set Wolfman off again lol

I think they have a Club Defining decision to make regarding The Rapist

Imagine Christmas in the Childrens Hospital in troop the pigs with a Rapist in tow i know what i'd say 

Imagine if you have a good young player looking for an academy are you going to let your boy go to a club that backs a rapist i know i wouldn't

Family Club, Community Club with a Rapist on the books 

A lot of them seem to think that its only Wednesdayites who will give them stick, if they sign him id love to hear the opposition fans at his first game back