Happy game day Wednesday-ites!

Weather is looking good, i'm feeling fairly positive, but should i be?

How are you guys playing?  You seem to be rejuvenated under Stuart Gray.

Obviously you have seen how active we were this window, 5 out 8 in.  The big signing being Frimpong, which baffled me, in a good way.

You got his mate Afobe in on loan, better than Wickham? I know you would have preferred the latter.

Anyway, hopefully we see an entertaining game today, however it is a local derby and it will most probably be a scrappy affair.  I say this all the time, but lets hope we get a good referee, Marriner i believe it is?

Oh....just heard the galloping of the horses, my horse and cart awaits!   :danny-wilson:

Good luck! (not)

Weather is looking good, i'm feeling fairly positive, but should i be?

How are you guys playing?  You seem to be rejuvenated under Stuart Gray.

Obviously you have seen how active we were this window, 5 out 8 in.  The big signing being Frimpong, which baffled me, in a good way.

You got his mate Afobe in on loan, better than Wickham? I know you would have preferred the latter.

Anyway, hopefully we see an entertaining game today, however it is a local derby and it will most probably be a scrappy affair.  I say this all the time, but lets hope we get a good referee, Marriner i believe it is?

Oh....just heard the galloping of the horses, my horse and cart awaits!   :danny-wilson:

Good luck! (not)

Seems like we do indeed have a good referee and you have a star player who is unable to tackle. :biggrin:

Right, i must be the only Barnsley fan who thought we played awful! Even with 11 men, we were woeful on the ball and to be honest, if anyone plays long ball stuff it was us.  We got what we deserved and we played right into your hands.

We lack any sort of discipline, and are embarrassingly naive, we can't even string 2 passes together, it was the same last Tuesday night against Blackburn.  We lack any sort of movement off the ball thus making it difficult for ourselves to keep hold of the ball, a key thing when you are a man short.

Wilson made an awful decision substituting COG when in fact he is the best hold up striker at the club, the ball just seems to stick.  I dont think Prostwhateverhisnameis won a header all match!  Yet we constantly just punted the ball up to him bearing in mind it was food and drink to your big defenders.  To be fair to Wednesday you were very patient, however lacked any sort of flair or guile up front.  Nuihu is a donkey and that Afobe looked off it.

Frimpong is a petulant little pillock and that's why he's with us and not in the premier league.  Mellis is a plonker, not even a penalty and i knew it at the time, i had the perfect view down the front.  Embarrassing.  The worse challenge of the lot was by your player Johnson, just awful.

Must admit, when the goal went in, the atmosphere was electric, just wish it was us cheering obviously, great to see, but not if you know what i mean.

Anyway its going to be a big ask avoiding the drop and i just don't think we are good enough unfortunately.  But it will be a shame you must admit, as these are the games we most look forward too, the local derbies.  And obviously the Blunts are going down (hahaha) so no Derbies for us next season.

Gutted.

Right, i must be the only Barnsley fan who thought we played awful! Even with 11 men, we were woeful on the ball and to be honest, if anyone plays long ball stuff it was us.  We got what we deserved and we played right into your hands.

We lack any sort of discipline, and are embarrassingly naive, we can't even string 2 passes together, it was the same last Tuesday night against Blackburn.  We lack any sort of movement off the ball thus making it difficult for ourselves to keep hold of the ball, a key thing when you are a man short.

Wilson made an awful decision substituting COG when in fact he is the best hold up striker at the club, the ball just seems to stick.  I dont think Prostwhateverhisnameis won a header all match!  Yet we constantly just punted the ball up to him bearing in mind it was food and drink to your big defenders.  To be fair to Wednesday you were very patient, however lacked any sort of flair or guile up front.  Nuihu is a donkey and that Afobe looked off it.

Frimpong is a petulant little pillock and that's why he's with us and not in the premier league.  Mellis is a plonker, not even a penalty and i knew it at the time, i had the perfect view down the front.  Embarrassing.  The worse challenge of the lot was by your player Johnson, just awful.

Must admit, when the goal went in, the atmosphere was electric, just wish it was us cheering obviously, great to see, but not if you know what i mean.

Anyway its going to be a big ask avoiding the drop and i just don't think we are good enough unfortunately.  But it will be a shame you must admit, as these are the games we most look forward too, the local derbies.  And obviously the Blunts are going down (hahaha) so no Derbies for us next season.

Gutted.

Serious question...

What do you think about Frimpong now?....Bit Stupid?

Gutted.

absolutely spot on from all angles.... respect to you 

Not going to judge him on that one performance, obviously it makes it worse happening in a local derby.  

I expect Wilson will have had words and expect him to calm down when he next makes an appearance.

Baffled me mate...Everyone in the ground more or less saw Marriner warn him...and you could still see it coming...

credit for coming on the forum though...Don't mind Barnsley but really can't see you stayin' up though

good luck for the rest of the season

Baffled me mate...Everyone in the ground more or less saw Marriner warn him...and you could still see it coming...

credit for coming on the forum though...Don't mind Barnsley but really can't see you stayin' up though

good luck for the rest of the season

The most frustrating thing was that your player was down in the corner with his back to goal, all he had to do was stand there and not let him turn.  Like you say, baffling. 

Good luck mate, not that you need it, you are safe already in my opinion.