Outclassed by Bournemouth

There can be zero excuse for lack of fight, determination and passion - even you're a crap player, you can bring these to the table.

Exactly this. I can take us being sh/t. I can take us not being good enough in some games but lack of these basics is criminal. Players strolling around the pitch.

1 min left of injury time and Coke could have played it along the floor to Palmer. He drills it as his head and we concede a throw in.

Comical.

Yes

Thing is though we have players who have played at this level successfully in the past or even at a higher level. For me it is an attitude thing.

We have an Owner whose attitude is meh, a manager that is in limbo and a bunch of loan player whose attitude is gonna be meh because they aint even our players

Thing is though we have players who have played at this level successfully in the past or even at a higher level. For me it is an attitude thing.

We have an Owner whose attitude is meh, a manager that is in limbo and a bunch of loan player whose attitude is gonna be meh because they aint even our players

Agreed. I think we have a squad capable of staying in this division. Just need a manager ( and chairman) to bring out the best in them.

It's all about attitude. A team that works together will succeed.

There not a team, the whole club isn't operating as a team . It's clear to see something isn't right at the club . It stinks.

When they can be arsed they can pull out performances. But ATM we are really sleepwalking to relegation.

Que sera sera who ever will be will be we're going to Shrewsbury Que sera sera.

Wait until we are outclassed by them now that's depressing!

We are a rudderless ship with no captain and no direction. Make the big decisions Milan put hand in pocket get us some strikers get a decent manager in and give us half a chance. Or this ^^^^^ will become reality.

There can be zero excuse for lack of fight, determination and passion - even you're a crap player, you can bring these to the table.

There wasn't a lack of determination and passion - they were just better than us.

They've spent a bit of money on quality players, something you have to do.

We wait til November and go shopping at Netto.

There wasn't a lack of determination and passion - they were just better than us.

They've spent a bit of money on quality players, something you have to do.

We wait til November and go shopping at Netto.