Zola seems too soft to be a good manager.

Isnt his success largely due to easy loans from udinese?

Just because he was a good player doesnt make him a good manager.

Would rather have gray.

You still need to get the players playing and he did, look at them at Hillsboro' last season, his first season he led Watford to 3rd in the table and only lost to Palace after extra time, this came after they only needed to beat Leeds on the final day to go up.

You still need to get the players playing and he did, look at them at Hillsboro' last season, his first season he led Watford to 3rd in the table and only lost to Palace after extra time, this came after they only needed to beat Leeds on the final day to go up.

True - i'm probably been unfair think I'm beginning to think all managers are the same. Do well for a bit then hit a bad run and invariably get booted.

Edited by sharrowowl

True - i'm probably been unfair think I'm beginning to think all managers are the same. Do well for a bit then hit a bad run and invariably get booted.

I'm sure Scram will have more insight into Watford but in my opinion Vydra and the Injured Abdi were the players for me that got them ticking with Forestieri and Deeney getting in on the scene - great side thay had last season just very unlucky in the end.

Say's a lot about Zola who could have waited for a pay off but choose to resign though.