Holloways just quoted this - 'I'm ready as ever now, I was ready last week for Wigan but I'll come to terms with living in Watford if needs must'

Also said "Wigan are a wonderful club, Barnsley are a wonderful club, Portsmouth are a wonderful club. But it's getting the right chairman. I want to play a certain way and help a club progress.'

Can't help but notice he missed one club off the list !!

Also a telling little comment about the right Chairman..

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Holloway/Clarke for the job.

I'd have Clarke over Holloway mate 

As for Zola he's resigned? no compo then hmmm

Edited by Guest

Guest wilyfox

I'd have Clarke over Holloway mate 

So would I.

Not surprised Zola walked. I bet he was only willing to be there if they were contenders.

Zola fell as a manager this season as he overachieved last year. They were almost relegated and bankrupt the year before that (before he came in.)

He's hit one bad spell and hasn't had the chance to get it turned round, personally I think Watford have been harsh, I know the run is bad that they're on but come on, last season they were unlucky, they've sold Chalobah to Forest and Vydra to WBH - two big players for them last season, Abdi has been a miss this season as well.

Zola's farewell message to the Watfords fan was absolutely top draw too, true gent. 

He's hit one bad spell and hasn't had the chance to get it turned round, personally I think Watford have been harsh, I know the run is bad that they're on but come on, last season they were unlucky, they've sold Chalobah to Forest and Vydra to WBH - two big players for them last season, Abdi has been a miss this season as well.

Zola's farewell message to the Watfords fan was absolutely top draw too, true gent. 

That ring's a flipping bell, Just waiting for Rangnick to turn us down again

Edited by Guest

Sold chalobah and vydra?

Wasn't they both just on loan at Watford?

Well they were on loan but you know what I mean, they no longer play for Watford, that saying Udinese was his (Vydra) club and Watford were their B team.

Edited by TaxiMark