New shirt

Fans get to choose the kit. People kick off.

Club chooses kit. People kick off.

Funny breed.

You're never going to please everybody with kit designs.

I personally don't like it but I wont be losing any sleep over it.

Some right miserable buggers on here.

Kids couldn't careless about the design.

They just want a new shirt. Any shirt - as long as its Blue and White.

Boooooo

lol

#justiceforkids

It's true though - I loved every single kit I had when I was a kid. What it looked like was mostly irrelevant to me back then.

Got to be better than these...

football_shirt_115_1_376x450x0.jpg

football_shirt_6348_1_600x560x0.jpg

football_shirt_16618_1_600x560x0.jpg

I love the first one mainly through association. It was the one we had when I started watching us regularly so it makes me think of the genuinely quality players we had back then Edited by Lostowl

Come on mate. You're not getting him one? He won't care about its looks.

He'll just want the shirt his heroes wear

Of course I'm going to get him one.

But the kit is awfull, I'm going to throw the teddy bear outs, refuse to buy one, then give in and buy him one in about 2 weeks.

P.S The kit may look better long sleeved, it will emphasise the stripes a lot more than the blue blodge at the top.

Edited by zzmdu

What are you trying to say Blue? The fat trumpet player with it stretched over his gut doesn't do it justice? lol

It's not great, but then again i find all the home shirts grow on me.

Exactly that.

I disagreed that people are moaning for the sake of it though. The L1 promotion shirt got a good reception as did this years away shirt on the whole (I preferred yellow lol).

People will buy it out of habit more than because they like it and that's why clubs can get away with releasing some of the shirts that they have done in the past. I don't think this is by any means the worst but its far from some of the better ones.

Guest zipzippy

Yep thems deffo the 3 worst home shirts ever....not too sure about the new one but off to buy it anyway- am a wednesdayite and that's what happens :0)

Of course I'm going to get him one.

But the kit is awfull, I'm going to throw the teddy bear outs, refuse to buy one, then give in and buy him one in about 2 weeks.

P.S The kit may look better long sleeved, it will emphasise the stripes a lot more than the blue blodge at the top.

lol