New shirt

Another new kit thread **** off!!

Either your all a bunch of 10 year old kids, or havnt got anything else to do other than slag the club off about the late kit launch!

**** off with it and get laid

Edited by Manson92

Another new kit thread **** off!!

Either your all a bunch of 10 year old kids, or havnt got anything else to do other than slag the club off about the late kit launch!

**** off with it and get laid

Now log in with your real username.

Guest WilliamsOwl

Fooook me, more in depth 'discussion' on here, grow up the lot of you. It would appear than one of you are capable of more than one sentence, that's is either sarcastic or negative to others!

Why the hell do you all post on here if nobody is actually going to use the forum to discuss things rationally? 

There's no wonder football fans have a bed reputation, I'm also a F1 fan, the forums I use for that have far better this sorry excuse for 'debate'

We're all Wednesday aren't we? About time you started showing it!

Is the pope dead?

Reyt

Fooook me, more in depth 'discussion' on here, grow up the lot of you. It would appear than one of you are capable of more than one sentence, that's is either sarcastic or negative to others!

Why the hell do you all post on here if nobody is actually going to use the forum to discuss things rationally? 

There's no wonder football fans have a bed reputation, I'm also a F1 fan, the forums I use for that have far better this sorry excuse for 'debate'

We're all Wednesday aren't we? About time you started showing it!

Is the pope dead?

Reyt

lol

Think I have my answer.