Wolves Release players

Guest gotcha_Owls

He's not crippled. He has a broken leg that will heal and is not expected to cause him long term problems. Anthony Gardner was injured when we signed him. Providing recovery is proceeding as expected, there's no problem.

Broke his leg only a few weeks ago though, he's going to have absolutely no pre-season whatsoever and will be months behind everybody else.

He's a decent player, but its a huge gamble.

Guest wilyfox

Broke his leg only a few weeks ago though, he's going to have absolutely no pre-season whatsoever and will be months behind everybody else.

He's a decent player, but its a huge gamble.

They said he would miss the start of pre-season - not all of it. His delay could be weeks, not necessarily months; plus we'd bring him in with the whole of next season in mind, not just the first couple of months.

I thought SEB was supposed to be out till October with his leg? And I've heard a lot of Wolves fans say he struggles with his weight/fitness.

He'll want a big wage and after a few months off his feet and on the pies, with no pre-season and no chance to play alongside the rest of the squad, would he be any use at all this side of xmas?

Strikers are expensive, and we don't have any proven at this level. It's a big gamble if we have to go half a season with so much of our wage budget tied up in an unfit player.

Christophe Berra was really highly rated at one point. What has happened to him?

He was one of the best defenders in the SPL when at Hearts, hasn't really worked out for him at Wolves.

I would like us to sign SEB, providing we can afford him.

Guest zico sterland

SEB, and Sako would give us more attacking options,but depends what wages they are looking for.

i swear you just come on here to gloat; first Marshall, now Sako lol

Not about Marshall that was just to pass on the info I'd heard and was in the Telegraph. Sako from what I've heard from a reliable Midlands journalist on twitter is very unlikely but what a great way to wind up your rivals. Cherry Pick their players.  Must admit it amuses me to wind up the D1ngle5 :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Edited by Guest

He's not crippled. He has a broken leg that will heal and is not expected to cause him long term problems. Anthony Gardner was injured when we signed him. Providing recovery is proceeding as expected, there's no problem.

To right mate , I had a broken leg in three places was told I would never play again when younger , was still playing against old pro's at 53 in my later years in the unibond over 40's league , if you still want it and work hard you come back stronger