Rank Our Loanees This Season

Nobody gives Wickham above a six. I can only preume you all sit behind a pillar on the Kop?

He wasn't fit, but his hold up and link play was excellent. As was his footwork and strength. Top class player. :Hirsty:

He was obviously a very talented boy but he only made 3 starts didn't he?

So if we're ranking his contribution as an SWFC loanee rather than his potential... 

Guest Big Guns

Ranking is a bit difficult, which ones would i want us to sign for next season though?

Lita

Helan

Olifinjana

Holden

Id be most bothered about Lita.

This although even tho he's suppose to be quality i need to see more of Holden

It's pretty clear wot olivagina offers

Guest Big Guns

Do I rate Ross Barkley on the three good games that he played for us or the ten poo performances that we're supposed to conveniently forget?

You rate him how you want mr pants

Do I rate Ross Barkley on the three good games that he played for us or the ten poo performances that we're supposed to conveniently forget?

Barkley will never make it in the top two leauges unless he somhow manages to learn how to track back/ not let the game pass him by.

suprised he has got as far as he has

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Some rating Lita 5/10 are you mad! He has scored some vital goals for us and without those goals we would be in bottom 3 for me he has made the most impact with Helan! Olofinjana looks impressive so those are the 3 I would want to keep dump the rest for me!

Guest PAUL.

For those that were there, what did others think of Olifinjana's performance on Tuesday night?  I thought Millwall won the midfield battle and he looked off the pace.

He was poor, given the performances we'd had from him previously. He didn't seem to get in the groove all night. Maybe playing Sat and Tues didn't help.

He'll be awesome tomorrow, just a shame piggy Brown isn't playing to witness it also.

Guest wilyfox

Even the crap ones contributed at some stage, whether it be Sidibe hitting the winner against Bolton or The Sloth scoring the goal that won us a point against Leeds; so I reckon they were all necessary despite divided opinion.