Lee needs to be dropped

Guest JonTheOwl66

All we have is bloody pace, perhaps we need players with a bit of quality on the ball who can unlock defences and create openings?

agreed.  I said last year we should go in for George Boyd as he is that type of player we so crave, plenty of creativity, good setpieces and scores goals, thats what we need.

Guest intercity0wl

Give me Lee over Helan anyday of the week.

And give me a bit of quality over either of them, seriously how many of the current crop would walk into other championship sides, ? we are clueless. Relegation is stuck on.

Lee is perfect for those tricky away games or when protecting a lead. I'd like to see more of McCabe though particularly at home, he may be young, but he takes games by the scruff of the neck and forces his team mates to get used to having the ball at their feet.

And give me a bit of quality over either of them, seriously how many of the current crop would walk into other championship sides, ? we are clueless. Relegation is stuck on.

Its funny how people over react after losing one game to the side top of the league although they didn't look like it, we won Leicester away and loss to Cardiff today still better then 2 points, a win against Barnsley and we are play offs material again.

Guest Big Guns

And give me a bit of quality over either of them, seriously how many of the current crop would walk into other championship sides, ? we are clueless. Relegation is stuck on.

^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^

This

And give me a bit of quality over either of them, seriously how many of the current crop would walk into other championship sides, ? we are clueless. Relegation is stuck on.

Yeah give me better players over everyone.

We don't have them though.

What's that today? Third defeat this year and against top of the league after coming off the back of a victory away at big spending Leicester.

Over reaction by many tonight. It's the next five games where our destiny will be decided. We have enough, our recent run has proved this and now we need to produce in the huge games coming up.

All we have is bloody pace, perhaps we need players with a bit of quality on the ball who can unlock defences and create openings?

We have at least couple of those, but we don't play them for some reason...

Guest Fedor

For me Pugh was the least effective again today. He is steady enough but painfully slow. I assume he is in the team for his set piece delivery which have been poor. Would definitely prefer Mcabe or Semedo in there. Lee and Prutton played well today.

Yeah give me better players over everyone.

We don't have them though.

What's that today? Third defeat this year and against top of the league after coming off the back of a victory away at big spending Leicester.

Over reaction by many tonight. It's the next five games where our destiny will be decided. We have enough, our recent run has proved this and now we need to produce in the huge games coming up.

Good post, the table tonight looks bad but it can all change with one win, there will be many changes I feel to come yet.