Lee needs to be dropped

Guest JonTheOwl66

You never said he wasn't good but ultimately don't think he's that good! Ok, I'm trying to keep up here!

I take what you say about his youth football but that's all about becoming better technically at places like Man U. At Oldham he played two games on the rhs of midfield, all the rest were at full back, completely different position and a completely different skill set required.

I don't know, I can't describe the feeling of 'not quite feeling him being the player a lot of other owls think he is'. Rather have JJ or Antonio, and before you say they play different roles in the team I'd still rather have the others.

Guest TalkingHead

I don't know, I can't describe the feeling of 'not quite feeling him being the player a lot of other owls think he is'. Rather have JJ or Antonio, and before you say they play different roles in the team I'd still rather have the others.

I'd rather have Ronaldo or Nani than Pereira on the rhs of midfield but I bet if he was asked to play there that he'd do his best for Portugal! If you're saying that JJ or Antonio are better 'wingers' than Lee then I'd agree with you wholeheartedly!

Added bonus is that if you post something else that's negative against Lee then you get a like from Jonno!!

Guest Fedor

i thought Lee was better than Holden yesterday. I will excuse Holden though as hes clearly not up to pace yet.

Don't you look a prat now pal! he is the main reason for the last seven points!!

He's had a good week.

Shame he doesn't do it more consistently eh?

& don't ignore the play him in the Antonio role statement please.

DJ knows the score as he mentioned post match.

Edited by richowl

Guest TalkingHead

Oh. Forgot about that. My response was going to be;

'I genuinely wonder whether you're a bit of a loony. Kieran Lee has not started in central midfield once for us. Today, he started right midfield, before moving central when Pugh was removed.'

?