Lee needs to be dropped

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest PointlessOwl

No but calling me a clown because I disagree with you would you do it to my face answer the question?

lol lol lol lol lol lol 

Guest Fedor

Since Kieran Lee has come into the team in midfield our results have been much better.

Before that we played with creative players in the team . This is what you can't see Jon.

Guest TalkingHead

No but calling me a clown because I disagree with you would you do it to my face answer the question?

I've heard that breathing slowly into a brown paper bag usually sorts issues like yours!

Guest Big Guns

Do you wear long pointy shoes and have a red nose ?

he had one of our only shots on target.

hes physical and doesnt get bullied

hes lightening quick

He's physical and he's quick.

Is that what we expect from a footballer?

Are we ignoring his ability with a football?

You keep talking about the creativity that Lee doesn't give us, yet fail to recognise that Helan doesn't give us any either.

He seriously lacks quality with a football. At least Lee breaks play up and helps us keep possession. Helan just runs, then looses it.

I know which one i'd rather have in the team.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Guest TalkingHead

So he throws insults and I'm' wrong? How? Typical of this site after every defeat

Clown ain't that bad, I just called him a knob and had no reaction! I take it as banter much like everyone else, you kinda offered him out like the big 'I am' ...maybe you should just chill out and take it in your stride like the rest of us.

Guest JonTheOwl66

No. I called you a clown because you completely took what I said out of context to attempt to 'win one over on me'.

For the record, yes I would call you a clown to your face. Nowt to get offended about.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Buxton is very weak defensively but you love him, why does he escape your inane criticisms?

Buxton is one asset away from being a Premier League defender. That asset is pace. Something he'll never have unfortunately.

He's strong. He's good going forward. Has created tons of chances for us this season. He's immense in the air, how many headers do you see him lose? He lost one today against Gestede who absolutely towered over him. He's got a great engine. He very, very rarely gets caught out. His positioning is top class. His passing is immense. That pace to Lita first half was world class, shame Lita spoiled it by pathetically diving.

I could go on and on. Almost the perfect full-back. If he had pace he'd be worth £3m+. Top player.

Clown ain't that bad, I just called him a knob and had no reaction! I take it as banter much like everyone else, you kinda offered him out like the big 'I am' ...maybe you should just chill out and take it in your stride like the rest of us.

wasn't offering him out just pointing out that if he wants to make it personal like a child then I'm happy for him to do it in person. I'm not in any way stressed or pissed off and don't fall out with people I don't even know just think keyboard warriors are the blight of this country.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Since Kieran Lee has come into the team in midfield our results have been much better.

Before that we played with creative players in the team . This is what you can't see Jon.

Which 'creative' players? We have flipping none. Our team is dreadful going forward. Our strikers received NO service except an exceptional long ball from Buxton.

We're sacrificing pace with solidity, yet were still losing.

The frustrating thing is, Kieran Lee is clearly technically good. He keeps possession well, doesn't ever seem to want to hoof it and does the basics well.

But he offers nothing going forward! I don't mind Pugh playing in the Lee role because he can whip a bloody good ball in. Lee doesn't. He always plays the simple pass. He takes the easy way out of every situation. He doesn't throw himself into the action, he doesn't get stuck in, he doesn't stand up for himself. He gets bullied out there.

It annoys the hell out of me because if he had some confidence, wasn't such a midget, and actually used his skills he could be a decent player.

As it is, he's decidedly average. And we basically rely on Buxton to provide the width on that right hand side.

Maybe we were spoilt with Marshall, and now Antonio, but that lack of attacking threat is a killer for me.

Whether he's retained depends entirely on our aspirations. Do we want to go for promotion next year? Or do we just want to strive for mediocrity and battle against relegation with players that 'work hard'?

No. I called you a clown because you completely took what I said out of context to attempt to 'win one over on me'.

For the record, yes I would call you a clown to your face. Nowt to get offended about.

no I didn't you said he should be dropped because he lacks creativity. (Said he wasn't good enough basically) and I pointed out that as soon as someone challenged your opinion you did a u-turn and said he played well. You took it as getting one over on you because you think your opinion matters more. As for throwing insults you stick to it. I was wrong to rise up to it.

Guest TalkingHead

Buxton is one asset away from being a Premier League defender. That asset is pace. Something he'll never have unfortunately.

He's strong. He's good going forward. Has created tons of chances for us this season. He's immense in the air, how many headers do you see him lose? He lost one today against Gestede who absolutely towered over him. He's got a great engine. He very, very rarely gets caught out. His positioning is top class. His passing is immense. That pace to Lita first half was world class, shame Lita spoiled it by pathetically diving.

I could go on and on. Almost the perfect full-back. If he had pace he'd be worth £3m+. Top player.

Great description but not Lewis Buxton, in my opinion he's very poor in defensive mode but has a great cross. Now thousands will disagree with me and maybe a few will agree, you see it's all about opinions and personal feelings. Lewis is a full back and quite simply he's not outstanding but does the job he's selected to do, Kieran Lee's a full back and he's doing the job he's selected to do. Big difference being that DJ has a game plan and Lee fits that perfectly, he does what is asked of him with great aplomb.

Guest JonTheOwl66

wasn't offering him out just pointing out that if he wants to make it personal like a child then I'm happy for him to do it in person. I'm not in any way stressed or pissed off and don't fall out with people I don't even know just think keyboard warriors are the blight of this country.

Chuckling at that.

'Blight of the country'

I'm not even a keyboard warrior. I just called you a clown. lol

Guest JonTheOwl66

no I didn't you said he should be dropped because he lacks creativity. (Said he wasn't good enough basically) and I pointed out that as soon as someone challenged your opinion you did a u-turn and said he played well. You took it as getting one over on you because you think your opinion matters more. As for throwing insults you stick to it. I was wrong to rise up to it.

What the feck are you talking about?

Yes I called you a clown because you claim I 'U-turned' because I admit Lee played well today. Doesn't mean I rate him - just stating the obvious. Lee did well today, doesn't mean I think he's good enough for us in the future.

Guest JonTheOwl66

He's physical and he's quick.

Is that what we expect from a footballer?

Are we ignoring his ability with a football?

You keep talking about the creativity that Lee doesn't give us, yet fail to recognise that Helan doesn't give us any either.

He seriously lacks quality with a football. At least Lee breaks play up and helps us keep possession. Helan just runs, then looses it.

I know which one i'd rather have in the team.

Sometimes you have to take the thick with the thin. For everything Helan lacks, he makes up for with other things.

Much like Lee I spose. But unlike Lee, Helan can learn these things. Everyone said Antonio hasn't got a final ball during the summer, yet this season he's won us countless games and got 10 assists.

Helan could prove to do the same. He's got the physical attributes. Just needs to develop those skill ones to become an effective player.

Lee meanwhile can pass a ball short, but he's never going to be a game changer or produce a piece of magic. He's just average. He doesn't have physicality, he doesn't have pace. He's just an average joe. Decent at Championship level, but probably more suited to League 1.

Guest TalkingHead

Sometimes you have to take the thick with the thin. For everything Helan lacks, he makes up for with other things.

Much like Lee I spose. But unlike Lee, Helan can learn these things. Everyone said Antonio hasn't got a final ball during the summer, yet this season he's won us countless games and got 10 assists.

Helan could prove to do the same. He's got the physical attributes. Just needs to develop those skill ones to become an effective player.

Lee meanwhile can pass a ball short, but he's never going to be a game changer or produce a piece of magic. He's just average. He doesn't have physicality, he doesn't have pace. He's just an average joe. Decent at Championship level, but probably more suited to League 1.

You're now contradicting yourself Jon, you previously stated that Lee had the attributes he's lacking. (In your opinion) in his locker, now you're saying that he can't 'learn' , why can't he learn, is he thick or summat?