Ross Barkley

Guest Part-Time Owl

You've got to remember that he's played 3 games in 6 days, as have the other players, which is a bit too much for him at this stage of his development. Also, the team struggles to maintain possession against the top teams and resorts to the long ball game which just bypasses Ross and he doesn't get involved enough.

He's flipping 18 ffs, jesus wept

Since we only have him on loan the only thing that matters to me is how he performs for us. If he's doing the business he's good for us; if he's not his age is irrelevant since it will not be us that benefits in the future from the experience he is gaining with us now.

He's class, but he isnt going to be at his best every week, he's 18 years old.

Also, he's playing next to a young kid who's come from playing p!ss poor football in Ireland, Corry needs time to settle in but he needs to be coming on and playing 20 minutes in a winning side, not trying to carry a losing side, its a thankless task for these boys at the moment,

We failed to sign an experienced midfielder in the summer, one who could have helped these talented young lads along, that I think was Jones and Mandaric's biggest mistake.

And?

I'm young and yet I'm still expected to do my job. I turn up each day and I do it. Afterwards I go and train and in that time I've forged a successful professional career along with having some pretty high spotting accolades. If he at 18 can't deal with what he's in now then he clearly doesn't have the mentality to be a top sportsman.

Either you are a first rate tool, or the training you do is at Shirecliffe.

In both working life and sports you will learn(eventually) that knowing when to say something is as important as what you say.

I'm sorry but flip him off back to Everton.

He's had 135 good minutes for us (Ipswich and second half v Peterborough) and for someone as 'good' as he apparently is that's just not good enough.

Maybe one day he'll be a top player but right now he's holding us back.

3772496_b751ce1400de30133af6407ab6295b19.gif

I'm sorry but flip him off back to Everton.

He's had 135 good minutes for us (Ipswich and second half v Peterborough) and for someone as 'good' as he apparently is that's just not good enough.

Maybe one day he'll be a top player but right now he's holding us back.

I have had enough of this! Clueless!

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif