Ross Barkley

I'm sorry but flip him off back to Everton.

He's had 135 good minutes for us (Ipswich and second half v Peterborough) and for someone as 'good' as he apparently is that's just not good enough.

Maybe one day he'll be a top player but right now he's holding us back.

He's flipping 18 ffs, jesus wept

And?

I'm young and yet I'm still expected to do my job. I turn up each day and I do it. Afterwards I go and train and in that time I've forged a successful professional career along with having some pretty high spotting accolades. If he at 18 can't deal with what he's in now then he clearly doesn't have the mentality to be a top sportsman.

Ross Barkley is the best on the ball player we have had since probably either Sibon or Brunt, but as with those two (also happened with Whelan) people seem to forget their quality on the ball and just tally up how many slide tackles they make a game

And?

I'm young and yet I'm still expected to do my job. I turn up each day and I do it. Afterwards I go and train and in that time I've forged a successful professional career along with having some pretty high spotting accolades. If he at 18 can't deal with what he's in now then he clearly doesn't have the mentality to be a top sportsman.

He's 18 ffs, meaning he is still learning, and from what I've seen he has some outstanding ability, some of his quick thinking and that finish using both feet at Ipswich was superb.

I think you either don't go to matches or are just here to wum.

Guest branksomeowl

I'm sorry but flip him off back to Everton.

He's had 135 good minutes for us (Ipswich and second half v Peterborough) and for someone as 'good' as he apparently is that's just not good enough.

Maybe one day he'll be a top player but right now he's holding us back.

Are you mentally unstable? We need to quit this stupid player bashing, Barkley is a class player - absolutely bossed Ipswich. As already said he is only 18, he is still learning!

Guest silvergusy

What an idiot.

As soon as Lines is fit Barcley will start to influence games more and more because he will have someone experienced talking to him. This will benefit Corry and maccabe to in the long run.

But for now he will be in consistant, that's why he's available on loan.