Miguel Llera

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

The best centre back since Emerson Thome in terms of being a cult figure. I cannot believe a player of Llera's class seemed to go undetected for most of his career. At all his other clubs he seemd a back up player, it is hard too understand why. It was a terrible decision by Jones to drop him and I am glad he is now back in the team. Since Taylor has been dropped who has been captain, seeing as Semedo is too much of a nancy to have it? I see Miguel as perfect captain material. He's brilliant and personified our promotion charge. Againt Leeds, wow. He led the charge. His celebrations were brilliant against Wycombe. Whilst many players ran quickly down the tunnell he embraced the fans and was even heard singing silver lining. If we get back to the Premiership I would say he would be in with a shout of having a statue. Why is he not Captain?

The best centre back since Emerson Thome in terms of being a cult figure. I cannot believe a player of Llera's class seemed to go undetected for most of his career. At all his other clubs he seemd a back up player, it is hard too understand why. It was a terrible decision by Jones to drop him and I am glad he is now back in the team. Since Taylor has been dropped who has been captain, seeing as Semedo is too much of a nancy to have it? I see Miguel as perfect captain material. He's brilliant and personified our promotion charge. Againt Leeds, wow. He led the charge. His celebrations were brilliant against Wycombe. Whilst many players ran quickly down the tunnell he embraced the fans and was even heard singing silver lining. If we get back to the Premiership I would say he would be in with a shout of having a statue. Why is he not Captain?

bore off you little tail

you seriously have got too much time on your hands , really really really boring

Who does he support? Or have i missed something and this is Neil? lol

He's either a pig or a woman on her period in need of male attention. Either way he talks a bucket load of multi testicles for reasons I'm not yet aware of.

Sad thing is, it's getting on for quite a few threads now and the jerk is taking a lot of time to go into such detail. I assume his cat recently died and he is focussing on annoying us as a way of dealing with the pain!

I actually thought that his point was valid...the trouble is some of you lot have nothing else in your lives so you look to bring others down on things like this and some of you are so sad and boring that you even pick up on spelling mistakes and mis-use of punctuation. Some of you nerds should stick to checking stats on FIFA and Football Manger, in order to shoot others down when you feel a bit crap about your own lives!! Its a football forum...the lad is entitled to his opinion and some of you are just idiots and for once it is actually a football thread rather than a star wars thread or a 'who would be who' if we lived in Springfield.

Fair point Rocka...i agree Llera seems to have brought somehting to the back line that we have been missing!! I dont believe he is the best centre half at the club, i think over time and with games Gardener will come really good but i certainly feel Llera leads very well and him and Gardener together could be a good partnership.

I actually thought that his point was valid...the trouble is some of you lot have nothing else in your lives so you look to bring others down on things like this and some of you are so sad and boring that you even pick up on spelling mistakes and mis-use of punctuation. Some of you nerds should stick to checking stats on FIFA and Football Manger, in order to shoot others down when you feel a bit crap about your own lives!! Its a football forum...the lad is entitled to his opinion and some of you are just idiots and for once it is actually a football thread rather than a star wars thread or a 'who would be who' if we lived in Springfield.

Fair point Rocka...i agree Llera seems to have brought somehting to the back line that we have been missing!! I dont believe he is the best centre half at the club, i think over time and with games Gardener will come really good but i certainly feel Llera leads very well and him and Gardener together could be a good partnership.

*It's

*I

*something

*don't

Edited by Furious George