Miguel Llera

Guest RocketOwl

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Rocka=Neil

Nailed on!

They talk the same talk minus the CAPITALS.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

The best centre back since Emerson Thome in terms of being a cult figure. I cannot believe a player of Llera's class seemed to go undetected for most of his career. At all his other clubs he seemd a back up player, it is hard too understand why. It was a terrible decision by Jones to drop him and I am glad he is now back in the team. Since Taylor has been dropped who has been captain, seeing as Semedo is too much of a nancy to have it? I see Miguel as perfect captain material. He's brilliant and personified our promotion charge. Againt Leeds, wow. He led the charge. His celebrations were brilliant against Wycombe. Whilst many players ran quickly down the tunnell he embraced the fans and was even heard singing silver lining. If we get back to the Premiership I would say he would be in with a shout of having a statue. Why is he not Captain?

Outstanding again. I would guess that your head is as messy as your pants.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Had he not posted a load of rubbish in the previous week this thread may have been a little better received.

Llera has come in and done a very good job since last year, he is however a Championship level centre half, nothing more, nothing less, let's be right Michael Morrison was poor for us but is playing well for Charlton, sometimes players and clubs fit and Llera 'fits' here, he didn't fit at Charlton nor Blackpool.

Not the most ridiculous tread this dude had started. A few valid points.

I think its a case of Big Mig warming to the club and the fans warming to him. I think he’s done really well this season and has stepped up from L1.

Seems to be developing a decent understanding with AG. I don’t think he’s the long term answer but he’s clearly enjoying his football here and long may it continue.

Ccertainly in the ‘cult hero’ bracket.

Guest Bedders

Christ sake.

More threads than a cotton mill.

Wrong side of Pennine's that pun matey! That's "Lanc talk" is that!

Edited by Bedders

Guest Bedders

Llera he's s my favourite player at the club, his attitude, work ethic, passion for the club and fans are second to none.... Plus definitely one of our current best 2 centre backs!

People cry out for players like this..... Then slag them off when we have them... Typical owlstalk

Agreed.... Voted for him for my player of the month!