Is Kirkland the best keeper in the Championship?

Sad day when he left us. Top keeper and probably better than Kirkland

Nah, not for me,

Grant pulls of some unbelievable saves but as an all-round goalkeeper he isn't outstanding for me.

He never left his goalline in 3 years with us and cost us goals because of that.

Amazing shot stopper at times though granted. (pun intended.)

Guest Big Guns

Forget the stats ,there the things that counted lines es hoofs into the box as assists...

He's up there with the best keepers in the division

Nowhere near best keeper in champ. I really hoped hed have a massive impact on us this season. but havent seen anything from him to suggest hes any more than average. The fact he stays on his line for crosses drives me mental !!! Get off yr line and punch it ! Staying on line to try and do miraculous point blank save is never going to work

Guest zico sterland

He is easily best goalkeeper at the club and I would say in the top 5 in the championship,without doubt he is a great shot stopper,seems a bit quiet at commanding defence though.

Robinson is the best for me, always been a very good keeper and still is.

I've seen nothing to suggest that Schmeichel is any better than Kirkland though, the few times I've seen him he's looked pretty poor to be honest.

I have nothing against Lee Grant either, but Kirkland is by far the better keeper.

Guest James Junny

What and bystander is, people got short memorys, kirkland is one of the best in the country let alone league just needs to stay fit, excellent shot stopper, and all the goals against this season not even five keepers would have stopped them, just have a look at them all one by one. Parry Jenny is gash, overated and fat, handed compare his kicking, throwing and hoe many times he,s been lobbed to kirkland, top keeper, love him, lucky to have him, now stay fit please.